Lay the 1st Set Winner Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

vitobelas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:38 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 pm
vitobelas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 pm

Was trying this before, on one match it placed lay bet, but on the second it didn't, just can't understand what's wrong.
If it was unchanged the most likely reason would be down to your guardian settings (it could also of been an API issue though this is a lot less likely), What refresh rates are/were you using and how many markets do/did you have in guardian approx?
Had lots of markets today, if you asking about refresh intervals it's 200 MLS, but I think I do something wrong with signals, couse when I remove signal changed condition it place the bet, but with no delay. So will have to play around more. Still learning.

Thanks Dallas
On the 'Trade Server with Bet Delays' automation file its the signal changed condition that controls the length of the delay - if you remove this it will have no delay
Swimming999

Hiya dallas

i want to place a lay bet on the winner of the first set, but want to nominate the player, at the start of the game. so basically if the fav loses the first set, i want to either back the fav, or lay the underdog, can you help me please

thank you
Dallas

Swimming999 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:45 am
Hiya dallas

i want to place a lay bet on the winner of the first set, but want to nominate the player, at the start of the game. so basically if the fav loses the first set, i want to either back the fav, or lay the underdog, can you help me please

thank you
Change the applies to 'Guardian nominated 1'
and the rule type to back bet
Swimming999

Arr thank you dallas
chakarabet

Hi Dallas,

How do i set up a bot that the under dog that wins the first set will be layed in the second set?
And if he gets broken on his serve that the cashes out.

It is simpel strategy, but i don't know how to set it up.

Cheers
Dallas

chakarabet wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:10 pm
Hi Dallas,

How do i set up a bot that the under dog that wins the first set will be layed in the second set?
And if he gets broken on his serve that the cashes out.

It is simpel strategy, but i don't know how to set it up.

Cheers
You can use the file from this thread to lay the underdog if they win the 1st - it just needs who it's applied to changing on the general tab to 2nd fav
Then you'll need to add a green up rule with the following conditions to identify they are a breakdown

Tennis Serving Condition
Selection is NOT serving

Fixed score condition
Set; selection is 1 opponent 0
Games ANY
points 0-0

Tennis Relative Score condition
Selection is 1 or more games
behind in the current set
chakarabet

Thank you Dallas, i will do that.

See if it works.

Cheers
chri2510

Hello !

When the favorite loses the first set he will reach price x. However, during the break of 4 minutes in between set#1 and set#2, the favorite will often drop 2 to 6+ ticks which could be crucial for the overall strategy.

I'm turning my head inside and out on this. Is there a way to order Bet Angel to play the lay bet after a time delay? Let's say after 2 minutes once the market is settled?

Thanks,
Dallas

chri2510 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:36 pm
Hello !

When the favorite loses the first set he will reach price x. However, during the break of 4 minutes in between set#1 and set#2, the favorite will often drop 2 to 6+ ticks which could be crucial for the overall strategy.

I'm turning my head inside and out on this. Is there a way to order Bet Angel to play the lay bet after a time delay? Let's say after 2 minutes once the market is settled?

Thanks,
Yes you can use signals to do it,ie, you'd set a signal at the end of the set, then trigger your bets with a signal changed condition (120 secs ago)
here is an example
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962
chri2510

I made it work !
I feel like a genius. (thanks to you)
Dallas

chri2510 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:58 am
I made it work !
I feel like a genius. (thanks to you)
Good stuff

rencoetz

Hi All

Is there by any chance that somebody has a formula for calculating what the odds will be ( win the match ) / % move on odds if a fav or dog wins the first set.
JTEDL

Most of the time as rough guide it's around 50% on a break of serve and another 50% if win first set.

For example, start odds 1.80:

Player breaks - price will drop to around 1.40
Then goes on to win first set - price will be about 1.20

Or underdog say at 4.0, would drop to around 2.0 on break, then 1.5 on winning first set.

Of course not exact, roughly within a few ticks, could be different depending on certain circumstances.
rencoetz

Thanks for this - I monitored it seems fairly consistent.

I was wondering what the odds will be when 1-1 ?
It seems that the fav odds from match start doubles from match start - I don't if it matters if she won /lost the first set as this has a bearing on the odds ?
lotora

Hey Dallas!

Wouldn't it be better to change "Selection (conditions only)" from "in position 1 (sorted in order of favouritism)" to rather "in row 1 (betfair order)"?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”