Lay the Server Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 pm
sarkec wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 pm
I tryed, but It's not working.
I thought there is problem with Condition: Matched bets on current selection = 0
I deleted it and it was working , but it placed four bets in a row, so I put that condition back, now it's not working:/

Can you look at it again please?
That matched bet cond = 0 should be taken out (or it will stop after 1 bet), im running now on the Cilic match
I've just uploaded it the earlier post again, i've added in offset @ 50 ticks (its not meant to get matched just stop additional bets triggering).
I ve ran it on a dozen games and its worked perfectly
sarkec

Already wanted to cry again

I'll check it out. Thanks!
JTEDL

What would be the best way to add a score condition so I could just green up if a break point is faced? Opponent score 40 but what about server score, would have to be only 0,15 or 30, or 40 if receiver is adv?

So ideally:

lay server each game (or back receiver)
green up when facing a break point
otherwise close at end of game and repeat

Thanks!
Dallas

JTEDL wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:23 pm
What would be the best way to add a score condition so I could just green up if a break point is faced? Opponent score 40 but what about server score, would have to be only 0,15 or 30, or 40 if receiver is adv?

So ideally:

lay server each game (or back receiver)
green up when facing a break point
otherwise close at end of game and repeat

Thanks!
You would need two rules (one for 40 & one for Adv)

So the first green up rule would be;
Fixed tennis score condition
Selection points ANY - Opp Points 40

Relative Tennis Score
Selection is 1 or more points behind Opp in the current set

Second green up rule
Fixed tennis score condition
Selection points 40 - Opp Points ADV
JTEDL

Nice one, thanks Dallas, will have to try it out. Was forgetting about the relative score 1 or more behind, (was late at night!)
keldix

Hi Dallas, could I modify this whereby it lays the server immediately after the first break of serve in the match and then greens up at the end of that game. I would also only want this to execute once. Thanks in advance
Dallas

keldix wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am
Hi Dallas, could I modify this whereby it lays the server immediately after the first break of serve in the match and then greens up at the end of that game. I would also only want this to execute once. Thanks in advance
Its probably easier if you start with this file as its 95% what you want already
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11256
keldix

Thanks Dallas
rodrigonog1995

Why does it place multiple bets at once? I want it just to place one bet at a time ande then close the bet. For example this happens more at the end of the set where there is more time of rest, the bot places several bets. Can you help dallas ?
Dallas

rodrigonog1995 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:47 pm
Why does it place multiple bets at once? I want it just to place one bet at a time ande then close the bet. For example this happens more at the end of the set where there is more time of rest, the bot places several bets. Can you help dallas ?
It can't place multiple bets at the same time, the lay rule uses a 25sec fill/kill and re-arms after 30secs, it also has the following two conditions to stop it from doing that
Number of unmatched bets on selection is equal to 0
Number of matched bets on selection is equal to 0

Do you have a copy of the log?
rodrigonog1995

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:01 pm
rodrigonog1995 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:47 pm
It can't place multiple bets at the same time, the lay rule uses a 25sec fill/kill and re-arms after 30secs, it also has the following two conditions to stop it from doing that
Number of unmatched bets on selection is equal to 0
Number of matched bets on selection is equal to 0

Do you have a copy of the log?
rodrigonog1995

Can you see my file ? I am trying to lay both servers. Can you see if there is any mistake
Lay both the Server strategy.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Ah ok you never said you'd modified it in you original message earlier

I won't have time to check the file till the morning, i'm about to get started on Royal Ascot, but will take a look then unless anyone else picks it up before then

PS, i've just edited the logs out your last two messages just to save having to scroll past them now we know its because your editing the file
rodrigonog1995

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:40 pm

I won't have time to check the file till the morning, i'm about to get started on Royal Ascot, but will take a look then unless anyone else picks it up before then

PS, i've just edited the logs out your last two messages just to save having to scroll past them now we know its because your editing the file
Thanks dallas. When you have time then please if you can help it would be great
rodrigonog1995

rodrigonog1995 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:40 pm

Thanks dallas. When you have time then please if you can help it would be great
The main problem that I have is it's not respect some conditions. It's rearming multiple times, meaning I would like to bet 10 euros against the server every time but it's doing that several times at the same time. And it's also betting at odds I don't want. I put fixed odd conditions of over 1.2 and under 3.05 but it doesn't work

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”