Trade the Server with Bet Delays Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Tennis matches

At the start of each game the bot will back the server for £10 and will green up that player at the start of the next game as they become the reciever while at the same time backing the new server - this is repeated throughout match.

The back bet and green up are triggered each time the game score is 0-0 but uses the new "Signal" feature to apply a 5 second delay before actaully triggering any bets which allows a few seconds for the odds to settle and hopfully get you a much better price when the bets reach the market.

(If you would prefere to Lay the Server each game instead the only change that needs to be made is the rule type as shown in bottom image)

To use the file just click on the Trade the Server using Delayed Bets.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

This bot has been made to back the server but can very easily be changed to lay the server by simply changing the "Back Server" rule type and selecting "place lay bet" within the rules editor.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
miroos

great :)
theflyfifer

Hi Dallas,

I,m creating a trading automation based on this file with a number of additional parameters. I have everything in place except the score in games. I do not want to place a back bet if either selection has over 5 games won (i.e. potential set decider) The only way I can see round this is adding 31 separate bet rules to suit each score condition up to 5-5 or 62 if both selections are to be used.

1. Is there another way around this?

2. As laborious as it seems if I were to do this could Guardian handle all these rules?

3. If so would there be a significant effect on latency?

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

Guardian could cover that amount of rules no problem but you can use a further signal to achive it much easier. So to ignore / avoid tie-breakers

Add a "Signal Set / Modified" rule type

Conditons Tab
with a tennis fixed score condtion 5-5 (or whatever scores you want to avoid)

Signal Tab
Set signal for market "ignore" or what ever you want to call it use a simple value like 66

Then on your trade the server rules go onto the conditions tab and add a
Signal Set Cond
Signal named "ignore" for the market
Is NOT set with a value

Now more than one signal can be set, you may need change the server reset signal (i think it was set to reset all at 15-0) so it now only resets the server signal and ignores this tie-break one, and ONLY reset this one when the game score returns to 0-0.
theflyfifer

Brilliant Dallas, that sorts that.

Thanks for the quick reply :)
Bavski

Thanks for all the hard work with these, very new to automation but I'm really enjoying working my way through them.

I like the look of the tennis ones and was wondering if it would be possible to alter this one slightly to maybe add a Back The server condition of Back Odds<2 ?

My thinking is it would continue to back both players while they were under 2.0 and only back the current favourite whomever it was when he started to pull ahead.

Can you think of a reason it wouldn't work or a better way to go about it?

Thanks again for the help.
Dallas

Glad to hear they are helping you get started, yes you can specify the rule only triggers on the fav by just by adding the following conditon to the 'Back Server' rule type

'Fixed Odds Condtion'
Selections 'Last Traded Price' or 'Back price'
is 'Less' than 2.0

I cant say how it will pan out long term having never tried it but the above is all you need to do to give it ago
Bavski

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a go.
grigoron

theflyfifer wrote:Hi Dallas,

I,m creating a trading automation based on this file with a number of additional parameters. I have everything in place except the score in games. I do not want to place a back bet if either selection has over 5 games won (i.e. potential set decider) The only way I can see round this is adding 31 separate bet rules to suit each score condition up to 5-5 or 62 if both selections are to be used.

1. Is there another way around this?

2. As laborious as it seems if I were to do this could Guardian handle all these rules?

3. If so would there be a significant effect on latency?

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

You could certainly add that amount of rules to a automation file as guardian is capable of handling much more very easily with any no effect to the rules (thats the only way it was possible up untill the last update of the software).

Details of how to achive this are posted up above in response to the original person who asked
grigoron

Hi,

I followed the steps you gave to ignore Back Stake in 6-6 tiebraker but it didn't work. It also didn't fire Back Bet for the first game of the second set. This is because the player who served last to make it was also going to serve first in the second set.

Is there any alternative way to solve this or am I doing wrong somewhere. Dallas I hope you can help with this.
Thanks.
Dallas

It must be something you have done wrong otherwise the person who originally asked would of said if they could nt get it to work following the steps given.

Did you check your log to ensure the signals where being set correctly?
Vince025

I have tried several tennis bots (trade the server, trade the breakpoint...) but none of them seems to be placing any bets. It means the bot is running, but no bets are placed. I have some experience with greyhound and horse racing bots and everything was all right. What could be the problem with tennis bot? I tried it for example on today´s fed cup matches.
In the log there is just: guardian has detected that market is now unsuspended
Dallas

I think all the tennis bots i have added so far are triggered from the live score/server feed from Betfair.

But the Betfair API only provides a feed for the ATP or WTA touraments and there has not been any of these since the WTA Elite Trophy and ATP Paribas Masters (that murry won :D ) which both ended Nov 6th.

So if its been since then you have been trying them thats the most likey reason.

The Barclays World Finals starts tomorrow (13th) which is a ATP tourny so they all should work fine on those matches but if not just drop another message.
sauzer02

Hi Dallas,
How can I add a rule that after winning 5 euro do not bet more in that match forever?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”