Trade the Server with Bet Delays Guardian Automation Bot

Alfieboy

Thanks Dallas thats fantastic much appreciated.
tonysamios

Hi Dallas

What additional rules would need to be put in place if you wanted to double up your stake if you lost on the first trade ?

Thanks
aidenrn810

Rather than backing both servers throughout the match, is it possible to add a rule/nominated player so that I can ask for only one player to be backed on every service game?

I'm new to automation rules.

Thanks
Dallas

aidenrn810 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 am
Rather than backing both servers throughout the match, is it possible to add a rule/nominated player so that I can ask for only one player to be backed on every service game?

I'm new to automation rules.

Thanks
Yes, just change the 'Back Server' and 'Green up Reciever' rules fro applied to 'ANY to be applied to 'Guardian Nominated Selection 1'
Then select the player its to run on in the 'Automation Nominated Selection 1' column in Guardian for each match
aidenrn810

Thanks Dallas.

How about if I want to Back the same person each time they are serving at say £25 and green out after their service game, but when it switches to receiving I then want to either back him or lay the server (whichever is easiest to add a rule for) at a lower value for each receiving game say at £10.

Hopefully thant makes sense !!!
rencoetz

Hi Dallas

If want to change the time of delay to 10-15seconds after the set has completed waiting for the markets to mature and liquidity to enter - do I just change the the signal name value to 10 or 15 ?

Is there any changes I need to make in the back FAV bet , conditions tab for the market a certain number - ie if is it 10s delay => this should be 11 ?

I would also like to green up the same amount of seconds after the set is completed from bets is placed to ensure consistency in prices obtained - because after a set win it might drop a bit more

Can you please assist with this
rencoetz

Does anybody know what the optimal delay is for the market to reach best prices after the set goes to 0-1 and 1-1.

There seems to some huge variance in price movements when the set is recorded on betfair live

could possible even scalp form time it records to when markets settle 1min later ?

Any thoughts on this ?
Senthilarasu

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:28 am
Guardian could cover that amount of rules no problem but you can use a further signal to achive it much easier. So to ignore / avoid tie-breakers

Add a "Signal Set / Modified" rule type

Conditons Tab
with a tennis fixed score condtion 5-5 (or whatever scores you want to avoid)

Signal Tab
Set signal for market "ignore" or what ever you want to call it use a simple value like 66

Then on your trade the server rules go onto the conditions tab and add a
Signal Set Cond
Signal named "ignore" for the market
Is NOT set with a value

Now more than one signal can be set, you may need change the server reset signal (i think it was set to reset all at 15-0) so it now only resets the server signal and ignores this tie-break one, and ONLY reset this one when the game score returns to 0-0.

Hi Dallas,

I tried to set the signal as you have explained in the above post, but it looks like that signal is not triggered when it meets the condition. please see attached screenshot.

I thought may be this signal needs a particular selecton instead of ANY, so I played around the selections and changed from ANY to favorite and it is still doesn't trigger.

Can you help me with this.

Thank you in advance
Dallas

Its because you have three scores on the condition, ie, it needs to be 5-5, 5-6 and 6-5 all at the same time which can of course never happen.
When setting a signal or rule to trigger on any fixed score you'll always need a rule with a score on each, ie one fixed score condition per rule.

However to avoid the tie break as described above the signal only needs setting at 5-5, it's then in place until cleared at the start of the next set so will automatically avoid all score lines that occur afterwards like 5-6 and 6-5

So just removing those two fixed score conditions and it should work
Senthilarasu

super quick response. Thanks a lot Dallas
malgilb

Hello Dallas

I am testing this rule in practice mode and have changed the rule to back the match favorite only when they are serving and it appears to be doing that.

Is it possible to lay the match favorite when the opponent is serving?
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:43 am
Hello Dallas

I am testing this rule in practice mode and have changed the rule to back the match favorite only when they are serving and it appears to be doing that.

Is it possible to lay the match favorite when the opponent is serving?
Yes, just change the rule to 'Place a Lay bet'
Then change the server condition to 'Selection NOT serving'
malgilb

Thank you.

Does this lay both players?
What I want to do is back the match favorite when they are serving and lay the match favorite when the underdog is serving?
malgilb

Does anyone have the answers to my above questions, please?
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:07 pm
Thank you.

Does this lay both players?
What I want to do is back the match favorite when they are serving and lay the match favorite when the underdog is serving?
If you trigger a 'Fix Order of Market Selections' rule pre-off, that will remember that order for the duraction of the match
The rules can then all be applied 'By Position (Sorted in order of favourtism) 1

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”