Lay Server Depending on a Previous Game Score Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a Guardian advanced automation bot for use on Tennis markets.

The general purpose of the bot is to lay the server but unlike the ‘Lay the Server’ bot already available to download from the shared files library this one does not place a lay on every service game, instead this bot uses the new signal feature of Bet Angel V1.44 to be more selective and only Lay the Server if the player faced a break point on their previous serve.

The bot starts by identifying which player is the fav at the beginning of the match, it then ‘fixes the order of selections’ and focuses only on this player throughout the match.

Then each time that player serves the bot is monitoring the score and if that player faces a break point it will set a signal on that player. If a signal is set, then the next time that player serves a lay bet will be placed on them at the start of that game. (at the same time this signal is now cleared and can therefore be set again the next time they face a break point on their serve).

At the end of the game the selection is always greened up and the process is repeated throughout the match.

To use the file just click on the Lay Server on Previous Game Score.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
summoned

Hello Dallas,

I m trying to set a bot using this one as a foundation but seems i m doing more than 1 thing wrong.
Basically i want bot to signal if server goes 40-0 ( if it is possible to signal only if server won to 0 it would be great). After signal back the player when he is serving again and at the end of the game to green up. Then wait for a signal again.
Dallas

summoned wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm
Hello Dallas,

I m trying to set a bot using this one as a foundation but seems i m doing more than 1 thing wrong.
Basically i want bot to signal if server goes 40-0 ( if it is possible to signal only if server won to 0 it would be great). After signal back the player when he is serving again and at the end of the game to green up. Then wait for a signal again.
Backing the server (if they won their last serve game - 0) can be done with the following changes

Change rule 'Signal Break 40'
Tennis fixed score condition
Selections score is 40
opponents score is 0

Remove Condition 'Tennis Relative Score Condition'

Remove rule type 'Signal Pt40'

Change rule type of 'Lay Server' to 'Place Back Bet'

Change rule type 'Reset Signal start of new set' to the following
Tennis Fixed score Scondition
Selections score is 40
opponents score is 15

Follow that exactly and that should do it - try in practice mode till your sure any problems post back

(basically thats resetting the signal if the sever does not win game to love)
errskib

Is it possible to set this bot to trigger if the serve was broken in their previous service game?

I tried to use a simple 'Selection is serving' & '1 or more games behind' condition but it triggered on every service game throughout the set as long as they were a break or two down, rather than only when their previous game was broken. Thanks.
Dallas

errskib wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:52 pm
Is it possible to set this bot to trigger if the serve was broken in their previous service game?

I tried to use a simple 'Selection is serving' & '1 or more games behind' condition but it triggered on every service game throughout the set as long as they were a break or two down, rather than only when their previous game was broken. Thanks.
Your on the right track and there will be a few ways of doing it, without double checking the exact way I made this rule off the top of my head on your current bet rule you could add a 'number of matched bets condition' is equal to 0

Then add a 'checkpoint' matched bets rule type with the a server and relative odds condition condition to say the server is 0 games ahead of their opponent and on the signal tab clear the signal your setting on the break of serve

So basically your bet can only trigger when their is 0 matched bets (meaning once after the break) but the matched bets is reset if the goes back level so its ready for the next break
errskib

Thanks so much for your advice! I had a play with this and I can get it to trigger when a break up or break down, but not if the break occurred as part of a break back. And especially not while a double break is going back on serve.

To keep things simple is there a signal I can use for any break of serve regardless of whether it's a break up, down or back?

There was a match today (Troicki v Djere) where there was a double break AND double break back in set 1 and it didn't work after every break.

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks.
Dallas

errskib wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:32 pm

To keep things simple is there a signal I can use for any break of serve regardless of whether it's a break up, down or back?

Thanks.
Not a simple one, if BF recorded a game score of say 30-G even just for a moment then that could be used to identify a break but as it goes straight from 40 or Adv back to 0-0 then its very difficult to pick out every break.

Its easy enough to identify when each player breaks and is broke back then reset this and loop it if you wanted to do that but i suspect you want to trigger a bet after every break (even if a player goes 2,3 breaks up) and also trigger if a player is say 0-4 and breaks back even though their still 3 games behind after breaking back?
errskib

That's exactly what I thought. I wonder if I could use a sequence of signals e.g. a BP followed by 0-0 with some exceptions. Thanks for your help, Dallas.
Dallas

errskib wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 pm
That's exactly what I thought. I wonder if I could use a sequence of signals e.g. a BP followed by 0-0 with some exceptions. Thanks for your help, Dallas.
Actually thinking about it you should be able to set a signal on each BP and reset if score becomes 40-40 otherwise at start of the next game when score returns to 0-0 if signal is still set then a break has occurred
errskib

Great idea! Nice one.
Morrisman

HI all,

new to this hence what might be stupid question.

Can I choose which player to focus on using this rule or do I have to focus on Fav. Can i edit which player to use this rule upon ?

Thanks for any advice

Rich
Dallas

Yes on the 'General' tab of each rule type at the bottom change it to
Applies to 'Guardian Automation Nominated 1'

Then select the player you want for each match on the main guardian page using the 'Automation nominated 1' column as shown below

Guardian Noms Image Tennis Bot.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morrisman

Thank you sir,

My first attempt at auto trading.

Feel like a gold prospector whos been given some very good picks and shovels without actually being told where the gold is :-)

Not a complaint but must feel great to you guys on here who discover an edge this way. I look forward to doing the same (obviously)

Rich
Dallas

Morrisman wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:46 pm
Thank you sir,

My first attempt at auto trading.

Feel like a gold prospector whos been given some very good picks and shovels without actually being told where the gold is :-)

Not a complaint but must feel great to you guys on here who discover an edge this way. I look forward to doing the same (obviously)

Rich
That’s a very good analogy, as you say you’ll get all the tools required and even pointed in the right direction but after that it’s up to the individual - no one will tell you exactly were their spot is and they certainly won’t dig it and place it in the palms of your hand for you!
Morrisman

Yep and I wouldn't expect anything else. Anyone who's clever and persistent enough to crack this deserves the gold !

Going back to my rule edit if I may.

I am changing the top four rules listed to "Guardian Nominated Selection 1"

The rest - cancel unmatched, green up, reset i leave the same. ?

Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”