Back or Lay Player if 2pts Behind on Serve Guardian Automation Bot

Covrich

Okay maybe I am wrong this is a really weird market

another one it layed at 2.7 at 0-30 went straight to a 0-G win.. so in essence this should have been a good one.. It traded a loss because the G price was lower than the lay price..

SO perhaps the bot is doing as instructed just the prices are not moving as expected or at all in some cases
Dallas

Are you trading the Tomic Vs Herbert market?

Every other market in-play at the moment has no where near enough money to consider trading let alone use a bot on (even the Isner one is a bit iffy at the time of writing this).
Covrich

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Every other market in-play at the moment has no where near enough money to consider trading let alone use a bot on (even the Isner one is a bit iffy at the time of writing this).
Yes I was to be honest would that likely be the cause of the weird price disparity? I am just playing around with the bot at the minute to be honest. I didn;t notice the volume on that match admitedly

Duly noted for future tests
Dallas

Covrich wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:03 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Yes I was to be honest would that likely be the cause of the weird price disparity? I am just playing around with the bot at the minute to be honest. I didn;t notice the volume on that match admitedly

Duly noted for future tests
The problem with such illiquid games means the bot may trigger when there is money waiting at 2.8 but if that disappears during the 5 sec delay the next waiting money might be 2.30 so your green up will take that.
Where as a proper liquid match there will be good amounts stacked up at 2.78, 2.76 etc so you might miss by a tick or two but not much more.

A general rule of thumb i use is 500K, sometimes if im watching and can intervene i might trade a little less but preferable 1mil upwards i what i want to be seeing.

You can add a volume condition so that it doesn't start triggering until the amount you have specified has been reached
Covrich

Thanks that does make sense I will experiment with adding conditions, I have already added one so it won't back below a certain price

Of course it would be better at the larger price to be putting orders through the short end of the market where the money is but that would require some programming of the rules a bit
jjw1970

What if you wanted to back when server is 2 points ahead not 2 points behind
Kind regards Jeff
Dallas

Click 'Edit Rules' then you can change the Relative score condition on the condition tab
prahlad07

Hi_ Is it possible to Set Up a rule where you Always lay the Player who has 40_30 or Advantage? Same for 30_40 and Break Point and Green Up immidiately on next Point? So @ 40_40 or Game
Dallas

prahlad07 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:36 pm
Hi_ Is it possible to Set Up a rule where you Always lay the Player who has 40_30 or Advantage? Same for 30_40 and Break Point and Green Up immidiately on next Point? So @ 40_40 or Game
This one here almost does exactly that so will require just a few edits
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12178
prahlad07

thank you Dallas
can you please adapt this bot to my specific one? I´m definetly not able to do it correctly.
hanna325

Hello everyone. I am new in this forum and I need your help.In the table where all the games of the day come out and that I can throw odd in the column where the money shows that are thrown by everyone is not shown to me. in settings are all ok and still do not come up. can you please tell me how can I activate this column? Thank you
Dallas

hanna325 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 pm
Hello everyone. I am new in this forum and I need your help.In the table where all the games of the day come out and that I can throw odd in the column where the money shows that are thrown by everyone is not shown to me. in settings are all ok and still do not come up. can you please tell me how can I activate this column? Thank you
I think this is what you may mean
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11674
Dallas

prahlad07 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:18 pm
thank you Dallas
can you please adapt this bot to my specific one? I´m definetly not able to do it correctly.
If you can post up what you have so far i'll take a look (and remind me what you want it to do when you post the file)
hanna325

That was exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. I have another question if you have any information. Which page has the most correct, fastest, newest, and the most believable information about football? I have seen a lot but there was none to help me enough with the information that I want. For example whose gonna take part in this match or who is injure ect. I need pages that have exclusive news like for Spain has a newspaper that publish the latest information for its team country, I don't know if you understand me. I am ready to pay if there are some pages like this for different teams. That's all I want. You are the best ;) Thanks
Dallas

hanna325 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:50 pm
That was exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. I have another question if you have any information. Which page has the most correct, fastest, newest, and the most believable information about football? I have seen a lot but there was none to help me enough with the information that I want. For example whose gonna take part in this match or who is injure ect. I need pages that have exclusive news like for Spain has a newspaper that publish the latest information for its team country, I don't know if you understand me. I am ready to pay if there are some pages like this for different teams. That's all I want. You are the best ;) Thanks
Sounds like your looking for sites on 'team news'
If you post a new message in the football section your sure to get some responses from the footie traders on the best ones to use

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”