Lay the winner of the 1st set and then back the opponent

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
billbo001

Hi guys,
im just trying to sus out my automation rule. i wont to Lay the winner of the 1st set and then back the opponent. only when they have won 5 games each, so its a close match. then green up when hitting at £7. i have attached my file, if somebody could give me a hand. it lays correctly then doesnt back, which is rather annoying. greens up fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
Hi guys,
im just trying to sus out my automation rule. i wont to Lay the winner of the 1st set and then back the opponent. only when they have won 5 games each, so its a close match. then green up when hitting at £7. i have attached my file, if somebody could give me a hand. it lays correctly then doesnt back, which is rather annoying. greens up fine.
I can't see any rules or condtions to test when the score is 5-5 (games), or when any player has got to 5 games?
billbo001

Have a done it wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:50 pm
Have a done it wrong?
It's ok i can see it now, i missed that earlier.

I'll take another look in the morning but I did notice on your 'Row 1 first set' rule you have the signal both games at 5 condition testing for less than 1
On your other rule its testing for equal to

I'd assume it should be equal on both rules as that 'Row 1 rule' won't be able to trigger and pass anything on as it is.

Also if you have a log you can post that would be useful in following the signals when I look again
billbo001

Cheers bud,
I changed equal = 1 now, checking again, it triggers as you can see on the image but not when both get to 5 games, I think that's one of the issues. It triggers if one is above 5 games then sets the lay and I can see it asking to for the back, that's the main issue.
Will
billbo001

Hi Dallas,
Did you manage to have a look :? :?
Sorry to hassle!
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:06 pm
Hi Dallas,
Did you manage to have a look :? :?
Sorry to hassle!
Sorry i'm very limited for time this week due to Cheltenham but i'll try again to and have a quick look tomorrow for you.

Just clarify from your last but one message - which player needs to reach 5 games in the second set for the back bet to trigger on?
I was assuming this rule was only applicable to the player who won the first set (the one not layed)?
billbo001

Both players to reach 5 games in the 1st set. Then lay on the winner of the first set and then back the opposite.
Cheers mate. I know you are busy.
Will
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:07 pm
Both players to reach 5 games in the 1st set. Then lay on the winner of the first set and then back the opposite.
Cheers mate. I know you are busy.
Will
On the first two signal rules use a different signal for each player something like 5gamesp1 and 5gamesp2
Then you need just one lay bet rule (applied to ANY selection) with 2 x Signal set conditions to test both those signals are set with a value
and a a fixed score condition to selection is 0-1 in sets

Then you need a back bet rule with those same conditions this time using 1-0 sets

So including your green up rule just 4 rules are required for what you want
billbo001

Ok Dallas,
I will have a fiddle my end. Cheers. If I cant sus it, I'll get back to you if thats ok.
Happy trading

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”