Adding several automations to one player in one game

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JuiceyJones

Please tell me to go fly a kite if I didn't look hard enough for this answer.

Am i able to add several automations (lay nominated player if they break early while also adding lay if a set & break up) to a single player?

Thanks
sniffer66

Short answer, yes.

Just set up 2 sections in your automation that address each situation. You just need to take care that there is no overlap so they won't trigger at the same time - easily done using fixed score condtions, signals and SV's etc

You can either use the same nominated player for both strats or you can specify up to 2 nominations via Guardian if different players for each strat.

I find it helps to lay out your rules file with split sections and descriptive titles so when you revisit it's obvious which rule is doing what
Set signal only rules that do nothing, with asterisks etc in the title to break up the entries\exits etc into manageable chunks

i.e

Capture5.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JuiceyJones

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:39 am
Short answer, yes.

Just set up 2 sections in your automation that address each situation. You just need to take care that there is no overlap so they won't trigger at the same time - easily done using fixed score condtions, signals and SV's etc

You can either use the same nominated player for both strats or you can specify up to 2 nominations via Guardian if different players for each strat.

I find it helps to lay out your rules file with split sections and descriptive titles so when you revisit it's obvious which rule is doing what
Set signal only rules that do nothing, with asterisks etc in the title to break up the entries\exits etc into manageable chunks

i.e

Capture5.JPG
Thank you. Sniffer.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”