Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on the UK horse racing

The file will perform the common strategy "Lay the Field"

It will Lay all the runners as soon as the race is started at odds of 1.75 for £10 (£7.50 liability)

To use the file just click on the Lay the field.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Both the stakes and odds used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.
Additional parts/conditions can also be added to the rule as you build it into your own bespoke file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dallas on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
betunfair

Thanks Dallas - If I use this file, what would be the expected outcome once a race has finished - Thanks again.
Euler

It would vary from each race depending on how many get matched. You would need at least two to profit.
betunfair

Thank you - So if you lay the field in a race and at least two of those lays are matched you are likely to make a profit? I need to learn how to use these automation rules more effectively. There are a lot of different parameters, variables and conditions etc and I would like to learn how to make best use of these. Aside from the videos, is there an ebook or something similar that takes you through each of the various options within the automation rules, how to use them and when to use them for different sports, that would be really useful, or would I learn this on a training course?
Dallas

When at least two horses are matched below 2.0 then you will always have a guaranteed profit.

The Bet Angel user guide gives a brief description of each of the options in automation.

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rule ... gy&mw=MzIw
betmoneybet

This Automation rule only kicks in if i have the "one click" page open before the start of race.I have the rule set up vai Guardian.
Is their a check box or something in Guardian i may have accidently checked or un-checked?
Dallas

Yes, top right of guardian "Automatically Switch Bet Angel Market" tick this box and enter the number of seconds in the box just below
betmoneybet

Thank you Dallas ,that worked a treat :D
GW1701

Hi Dallas or anyone else that might know

I was trying to automate LTF at various price levels with bets placed prior to the off and keep all to go in play.

I tried it and automation tab shows the bets triggered but no bets are actually placing - can you even do what I am trying to do please? Still very new to automation but first attempt to do something out of the ordinary and fell at first hurdle lol. Small bets shown for test purposes!

I have uploaded a screenshot of what I have - any suggestions please?

Thanks very much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

From the timing showing in your image everything is set right for that part, do you have a copy of the log file which you can post?

If not can you confirm how you know the bets are placing (ie did you see them appear in the market then cancel at the off)

What your attempting to do is very straight forward and easily possible so whatever is stopping it working is only something simple that needs correcting.
GW1701

Hi Dallas

Thank you for the reply - I have attached the log and look forward to your response - no doubt it will be something obvious I missed :-)
GW1701

Sorry - Cant seem to upload .txt files?
GW1701

When the markets was at the right time I could hear the "beep" to say it was placing and their was a message in the footer saying placing bets

Thanks for your help
Dallas

If you can copy and paste it as a message it will show all the times of any bet placements and cancellations.
GW1701

Thanks Dallas looking at the logs we have the following on one whihc would have been when I applied the rules:

13/02/2016 18:56:12: Market changed to Wolv 13th Feb - 19:15 7f Sell Stks

Then on another

13/02/2016 19:14:37: Market changed to Wolv 13th Feb - 19:15 7f Sell Stks
13/02/2016 19:17:55: Market has been suspended
13/02/2016 19:17:55: Market is in-play
13/02/2016 19:17:56: Market has been unsuspended
13/02/2016 19:19:25: Market has been suspended

I probably switched between markets but as you can see no bets appear to have triggered?

I have also added the rules file in case I have made a basic noob error

Thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”