Flying Start Over Reaction Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Wildly

Dallas wrote:You could set it as
trigger 4 times
re-arm 2 sec
All that did was trigger the first lay 2 seconds after the race start then trigger 3 more lays at 2 second intervals.
What I want is to trigger lays on all runners at the same time, 1 second after race start.
Dallas

As you said in your earlier message its not possible to use "Lay all selections" without specifying fixed odd for them.
There will never be a time when a field of say 20 runners are all over backed at the start and shorten 20 ticks - using "ANY" with a quick re-arm is enough to catch the few that may be over backed.

Your only other option is to apply to "Row 1 Betfair order"
then click the two green arrow icons to duplicate the entire rule and change the next to
"Row 2 Betfair order"
and repeat this till you have a rule for each of the number of rows you require - if you make 20 and there is only 7 runners in a race the remaining 13 will just be ignored
Wildly

Dallas wrote:As you said in your earlier message its not possible to use "Lay all selections" without specifying fixed odd for them.
There will never be a time when a field of say 20 runners are all over backed at the start and shorten 20 ticks - using "ANY" with a quick re-arm is enough to catch the few that may be over backed.

Your only other option is to apply to "Row 1 Betfair order"
then click the two green arrow icons to duplicate the entire rule and change the next to
"Row 2 Betfair order"
and repeat this till you have a rule for each of the number of rows you require - if you make 20 and there is only 7 runners in a race the remaining 13 will just be ignored
I may not have communicated my point. Of course all 20 runners will not be over-bet at the start of the race. The point is we don't know which runners will be over-bet until the race starts and we will be far more likely to catch those that are if the lay bets are immediately in place on all runners. A quick re-arm still means 20 seconds of race time has lapsed before a lay is offered on the 20th runner.

Will your latest suggestion of "Your only other option..." put those lay bets in place on every runner immediately the race starts, not many seconds after ?
Dallas

Yes if you create a rule for each row it will place all bets at the start of the race at the same time, try it with first 3 or 4 rows to begin with and see if it works how you expect
Wildly

Dallas wrote:Yes if you create a rule for each row it will place all bets at the start of the race at the same time, try it with first 3 or 4 rows to begin with and see if it works how you expect
That did what I was after. Thanks Dallas.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”