DOBing - Back & Lay at 50% Guardian Automation Bot

eminbe

Dallas wrote:The delay is something Betfair impose on all bets placed in-play, the amount of time differs from sport to sport, horse racing its 1sec, football is between 5-8 secs depending on the location of the match.
Its to try and level the playing field for all those who are not trading from the venue itsself
Sorry my question was why is there a 2 second delay for stakes below £2?
Dallas

To be able to submit bets below the Betfair minimum of £2 Bet Angel first has to do it using 2 bets first by placing the min £2 @ 1000.0 it then cancels the excess to leave the amount required and then moves that down to the odds you requested each of these incurs the 1 sec delay so in total it takes 2 secs rather than 1 sec to get a stake below £2 to the odds requested.
honeycombe54

Hi dallas, thanks again - great stuff,
Is their a way in which i can place the bet at BSP. Obviously in the races that are slightly delayed they price can drift and we lose vital ticks?
Thanks again
Dallas

The BSP is only calculated at the actual off, but yes the rule be adapted to take this rather then the current odds 5 secs before the start.

Just make the following edits to the 'Back Nom 1' & 'Back Nom 2' rules types

Parameters tab
'Place at' Custom ticks above the best market price (and use about 10-20 ticks)

Then click the green plus icon in the top left corner of the rules editor to add an additional rule type and use

General tab
'Take SP on all unmatched Bets'
armed at 00:00:03 Before event start time
till 00:00:01 Before event start time

Trigger 2 times / wait 1 second before re-arming

That should do it for you
honeycombe54

great, thanks dallas
honeycombe54

Sorry Dallas, one more thing - if rather than a specfic profit we are looing for, i.e £10.00 - can this be edited to green up when for example last trading price is 15 ticks lower than SP?

I cant seem to find how this is possible?
Thanks again
Dallas

Yes this can be done and there is another bot in the shared files library that does it this way so would prob be better to use and edit this one slightly if your looking for ticks profit rather than a monetary value
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11620
honeycombe54

thanks again
eminbe

Hi Dallas

Is there a nomination for the stake value of each market like there is nominations for selection 1 and 2 in the automation tab in Guardian.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:Hi Dallas

Is there a nomination for the stake value of each market like there is nominations for selection 1 and 2 in the automation tab in Guardian.
You can set a stake value for each nominated selection within a rule if thats what you mean?

This is on the parameters tab of 'Back nom 1' and 'Back nom 2' rule types
eminbe

Dallas wrote:You can set a stake value for each nominated selection within a rule if thats what you mean?

This is on the parameters tab of 'Back nom 1' and 'Back nom 2' rule types
I cant find the parameters tab, maybe I am using an old version 1.43.1

Please help

Please post a screenshot.
Dallas

That is a older version, latest can now be downloaded from here
http://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

But the parameters tab and all options in it are still the same, once you have clicked on 'edit rules file' you should see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eminbe

Dallas wrote:That is a older version, latest can now be downloaded from here

But the parameters tab and all options in it are still the same, once you have clicked on 'edit rules file' you should see it.
What I meant I would like to use different stake values in different races on the same rule, I was wondering if I could put a different stake value for each race the same as I could pick 1 or 2 horses for each race.

The way you mentioned I will have to edit the stake in the rule each time a race finish.
eminbe

Dallas wrote:That is a older version, latest can now be downloaded from here

What I meant I would like to use different stake values in different races on the same rule, I was wondering if I could put a different stake value for each race the same as I could pick 1 or 2 horses for each race.

The way you mentioned I will have to edit the stake in the rule each time a race finish.
Dallas

Thats what i was chacking in my first reply.

You cant set a stake value on a race all stakes values are part of the actual rule types within a file.
You can click on the disk+ icon within the rules editor and save another copy of the whole rule using adifferent stake - so you could have one named DOBing £10, DOBing £25 and so on.
Then just apply the one with the sized stake required to the race/market

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”