Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Horse Racing markets.

The bot will place a £10 Lay bet on the first runner who's odds trade at 2.0 or under.

To use the file just click on the Lay the First to Trade at 2.0.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
convoysur-2

Hi Mr dallas
so ive attached this to all races for the day,,
will this make me alot of money,? :?
PeterLe

Hi Marc
Think Dallas would agree that these BOT as intended as a foundation (not a full blown strategy as such).

It might help you out..
Try adding another condition that looks at the book percentage too..(on the back side)
Have a think about what would happen if it became a close race?

Also you might want to edit the 2 to something like 2.06 (yes you will lose a few pennies if two trade under 2.06), but you will get matched more..you'd besurprised how many touch this area but doesnt go under..

Tomorrow have a think about what other rule you could put in to filter some of the non qualifying races etc

Regards
Peter
Euler

I think marc was pre-empting a future comment :lol:

I'm sort of hopeful that with all these examples being put on the forum new and existing users alike should get a whole load of value from having something to build on.
PeterLe

Well...what do you think so far Marc!>?
convoysur-2

theres a plumber here for 4 hours now doing a 15 min job,,and hes still at it,,im running in and out of the office,,so didnt look yet,,
PeterLe

Good stuff, hope you've made him feel welcome with a brew and biscuit! :D
convoysur-2

facker has has 5 teas sanbos ,now hes gone to get some 5 p part for this 15 min job,,been here since 10 am,
greety

Has this actually shown a profit for you Dallas?
I had a go at doing this a while ago, manually, and as with most even money bets, it was pretty inconclusive.
If it had been profitable, I would have stuck with it. I should imagine this would work best in sprint races on the flat, horses coming late etc.
Dallas

Its because its a well advertised stratergy across the web and several users have previously asked if it can be automated which is why I made it.

Used as it is on every race as it is its unlikely to return a profit, as previous posters have said its a base rule for users to then build on, there has even been some suggestions as to what to add.
LeTiss

Spectacular work and generosity, Dallas

Let's hope numerous novice traders appreciate your efforts and benefit from it
marko236

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Spectacular work and generosity, Dallas

Let's hope numerous novice traders appreciate your efforts and benefit from it

Totally agree, this guys generosity is unbeliveable, i hope Peters got Dallas on his christmas list.
convoysur-2

i cant imagine how many pms that dallas must be getting,
good man dallas ,
keep her lit,
Marc
vladilyich

This is a very good strategy as Ive noticed how very few lay the draw below 2.0 actually get matched these days. The odd sprint but not many over the jumps. Will be testing this one myself.

Good work again Mr Dallas :D
vladilyich

Sorry,I thought it said 'back' the first to trade at 2.0!

Would backing first to trade at 2.0 be a strategy worth trying?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”