Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Guardian Automation Bot

hamish29

Hi,
New to all this...

I have something set up similar in that i lay all runners at $2 just before they jump and then during in running. I only want to have the first horse to reach $2 matched but can't seem to do it, as soon as I add in conditions the bets don't get placed. Currently I have to wait for the first to match and then press 'cancel all'
Also am I able to make it so i leave the race alone if there is a horse trading under $1.8
Dallas

hamish29 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:59 am
Hi,
New to all this...

I have something set up similar in that i lay all runners at $2 just before they jump and then during in running. I only want to have the first horse to reach $2 matched but can't seem to do it, as soon as I add in conditions the bets don't get placed. Currently I have to wait for the first to match and then press 'cancel all'
Also am I able to make it so i leave the race alone if there is a horse trading under $1.8
If you use the file attached at the start of this thread that's what it will do,to filter out races with a selection starting below 1.8 you just need to add the following

Set/modify signal rule
Applied to 'Betfair order of favouritism 1'
at 00:00:00 before event starts

Signals
Set signal on market (give it whatever name you want)

Conditions
Fixed odds condition
Selections lay price
is less than 1.80

Then on the original lay bet rule add a 'signal set condition'
Is the signal named (whatever you called it)
for the market
NOT set with a value
hamish29

Thank you for the reply.

Only difference is mine is set up to make an offer available at $2 where the one attached will lay it once available.(if that is a difference in real terms i'm not sure? Just my feeling is by putting the $2 offer out there available it might tempt someone to go earlier).

I think i have that limit pre race part sorted.

Thanks
Dallas

hamish29 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 pm
Thank you for the reply.

Only difference is mine is set up to make an offer available at $2 where the one attached will lay it once available.(if that is a difference in real terms i'm not sure? Just my feeling is by putting the $2 offer out there available it might tempt someone to go earlier).

I think i have that limit pre race part sorted.

Thanks
OK, so the same fixed odds condition still needs to be added to the lay all rule

Then you just need a 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule adding with the following condition
'matched bets amount condition'
Total lay bets is equal to £X (enter whatever stake size your using)
hamish29

brilliant thank you.
hamish29

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:59 am
hamish29 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:59 am
Hi,
New to all this...

If you use the file attached at the start of this thread that's what it will do,to filter out races with a selection starting below 1.8 you just need to add the following

Set/modify signal rule
Applied to 'Betfair order of favouritism 1'
at 00:00:00 before event starts

Signals
Set signal on market (give it whatever name you want)

Conditions
Fixed odds condition
Selections lay price
is less than 1.80

Then on the original lay bet rule add a 'signal set condition'
Is the signal named (whatever you called it)
for the market
NOT set with a value
Just a change to this, if I only want this under $1.80 selection to be avoided and all other runners able to be layed do all I need to change is the 'market' to 'this selection' ?
Fait_h

Hi Dallas.
Could you please help me? Or anybody else...
All I want is the bot place lay bet on the markets where Betfair starting price on favorite is lower then 2?
I made signal but it does nothing? Without my added signal (favorite <2) it works.
What is incorect?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Fait_h wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:55 pm
Hi Dallas.
All I want is the bot place lay bet on the markets where Betfair starting price on favorite is lower then 2?
I made signal but it does nothing? Without my added signal (favorite <2) it works.
What is incorect?
If that's all you need it'll be easier to start with a new file, all you need is

A 'place lay bet' rule

With the following Condition;

'Fixed odds condition'
Selections Actual SP
Is less than 2.0
Fait_h

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Fait_h wrote:
Hi Dallas.
What is incorect?
If that's all you need it'll be easier to start with a new file, all you need is

A 'place lay bet' rule

'Fixed odds condition'
Selections Actual SP
Is less than 2.0
It does not help me. Lay bet wasn't placed when it should be.
Dont remember from witch post I got this file but it was maded by other person. The only thing is I want to add my own rule.

Bot first check if there is a clear favorite with odds under 2 (signal don't work).
Then check all horses with starting price above 7 (signal works properly).
When the horse odds from 7 (SP) or higher drops below 3 (signal works properly) then lay bet will be placed if the odds will increase again.
Dallas

Fait_h wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Fait_h wrote:
Hi Dallas.
What is incorect?

A 'place lay bet' rule

'Fixed odds condition'
Selections Actual SP
Is less than 2.0
It does not help me. Lay bet wasn't placed when it should be.
Dont remember from witch post I got this file but it was maded by other person. The only thing is I want to add my own rule.

Bot first check if there is a clear favorite with odds under 2 (signal don't work).
Then check all horses with starting price above 7 (signal works properly).
When the horse odds from 7 (SP) or higher drops below 3 (signal works properly) then lay bet will be placed if the odds will increase again.
The instructions given where for what you asked for, if its part of an existing bot you need to explain what you have already so people can advise accordingly.
Also if the question does not relate to the bot the thread is for its best to post it in a new thread, if you've never started a new thread before details on how to do so can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16838

Im still not fully sure what your bot does from the description just given but if you add the condition I previously advised to a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule then add a signal set condition to your existing back or lay rules to test if that signal has been set that will do it
Desert Pilot

Thanks Dallas
NeilSpence

Hi Dallas,
You are certainly the mter of automation as well as patiently answering the mere mortals who keep asking similar questions...
That said, I have one for you.
When 1 horse hits £2 in running. I would like to lay that horse but only when a second horse hits 2. I appreciate this first horse could have drifted somewhat, but I don't really want to lay the horse hitting £2 blindly when it may not have any challenges. I have seen a couple of the other files but I think they seem to only BACK the 2nd one hitting 2.
If that makes sense, could you please let me know how to adjust this file, or perhaps there is a better one for me to use.
Thanks....
Neil
Dallas

NeilSpence wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:15 pm
Hi Dallas,
You are certainly the mter of automation as well as patiently answering the mere mortals who keep asking similar questions...
That said, I have one for you.
When 1 horse hits £2 in running. I would like to lay that horse but only when a second horse hits 2. I appreciate this first horse could have drifted somewhat, but I don't really want to lay the horse hitting £2 blindly when it may not have any challenges. I have seen a couple of the other files but I think they seem to only BACK the 2nd one hitting 2.
If that makes sense, could you please let me know how to adjust this file, or perhaps there is a better one for me to use.
Thanks....
Neil
Because of BF cross-matching, you won't get 2 runners hit 2.0s at the same time but its very easy to add a condition to test the price of another runner, all you need is a 'Fixed Odds Condition' set up as follows

Nominated selection 'By Position (order of Betfair Favouritism)' 2
Back price (or you can use lay or LTP)
is less than (whatever odds you want to use)
NeilSpence

Hi Dallas,
Thanks for your reply.
How do I make sure the horse that is laid is the one that had already hit less than 2? When the second one hits, the first one may have blown out and may not be the 2nd fav any more...
consult

Hi All
A newbie to the forum

My question for Dallas or anyone
Is is possible to play a laybet bet on the favourite just before the off and then offset with greening in play for 10ticks for a profit or loss of 10ticks

Regards Consult

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”