Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running : Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
BlackHat Betting
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 pm
Contact:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am

Crazyskier wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi all - long time!!

Just thought I'd say hi as I've been really busy with work over the summer and haven't had much time to reply to messages. Suffice to say my 'ol faithful is still chugging away stealing pennies for me, though always for low stakes.
https://imgur.com/LZXdRSU
I do have a question please for Dallas or Peter or anyone else that knows - are Betfair still charging for going over 1000 transactions in any given hour? Also how to attach images now?

Cheers

CS
Welcome back!!

Is that bot for backing the likely winner?

User avatar
Crazyskier
Posts: 411
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

BlackHat Betting wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am
Crazyskier wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi all - long time!!

Just thought I'd say hi as I've been really busy with work over the summer and haven't had much time to reply to messages. Suffice to say my 'ol faithful is still chugging away stealing pennies for me, though always for low stakes.
https://imgur.com/LZXdRSU
I do have a question please for Dallas or Peter or anyone else that knows - are Betfair still charging for going over 1000 transactions in any given hour? Also how to attach images now?

Cheers

CS
Welcome back!!

Is that bot for backing the likely winner?
Cheers. And no, it's an 'under the radar' pre-off scalp bot, sadly not very scalable, despite my best efforts!

CS

User avatar
BlackHat Betting
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 pm
Contact:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am

ah i see....

still £5k a year at thar.. nice work

seanr19871
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

I’ve created a very similar rule to back a horse @1.02 but I want to make it so the bet is placed at 1.02 no higher or lower. Do I need to add any further conditions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:42 pm

seanr19871 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm
I’ve created a very similar rule to back a horse @1.02 but I want to make it so the bet is placed at 1.02 no higher or lower. Do I need to add any further conditions
Placing it @ 1.02 will ensure you back no lower but Betfair will always match at the best price
So after its triggered and placed at 1.02 if the price drifts out you will get matched higher.

seanr19871
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:42 pm
seanr19871 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm
I’ve created a very similar rule to back a horse @1.02 but I want to make it so the bet is placed at 1.02 no higher or lower. Do I need to add any further conditions
Placing it @ 1.02 will ensure you back no lower but Betfair will always match at the best price
So after its triggered and placed at 1.02 if the price drifts out you will get matched higher.
Thanks Dallas. So there is nothing else to add to the rule to cap that higher matched bet if it does drift out?

Your effectivly asking for your money back if it drifts after you place the bet,

ie, price trades at 1.03 and triggers your bet to place at 1.02 during the 1 second in-play delay price drifts right out to 2.7 and thats what you get matched at.
If you got matched at 1.02 it would still of drifted in the same way except by getting matched at a higher price if it comes back and wins you will win more

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 pm

seanr19871 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:42 pm
seanr19871 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm
I’ve created a very similar rule to back a horse @1.02 but I want to make it so the bet is placed at 1.02 no higher or lower. Do I need to add any further conditions
Placing it @ 1.02 will ensure you back no lower but Betfair will always match at the best price
So after its triggered and placed at 1.02 if the price drifts out you will get matched higher.
Thanks Dallas. So there is nothing else to add to the rule to cap that higher matched bet if it does drift out?
You're trying to respond to millisecond moments. Think about what's actually happening step by step, how could it be done?Besides you'll need the odd one that matches at bigger than 1.02 and wins to make up for all those that match at 1.02 and lose.

bimbi
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi Dallas ,what do you think or know about this ,please:do you think that robot can take say 200£ stake and match it ?Please ,thank you.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm

bimbi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Hi Dallas ,what do you think or know about this ,please:do you think that robot can take say 200£ stake and match it ?Please ,thank you.
Depends on the odds its placed at and how fast the price is coming in.

bimbi
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Thanks ,odds ,say 1.3 ,its not impossible,right?

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”

  • Information