Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

durango

Many Thanks
durango

Is there any way to stop the bot from placing the bet at a higher price ie not waiting for it to hit 1.3 ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:11 pm
Is there any way to stop the bot from placing the bet at a higher price ie not waiting for it to hit 1.3 ?
Yes everything is fully editable to however you want it, just enter the odds you want to place it at on the parameters tab, and on the fixed odds condition change the odds at which its triggered
durango

many Thanks
Crazyskier

Hi all - long time!!

Just thought I'd say hi as I've been really busy with work over the summer and haven't had much time to reply to messages. Suffice to say my 'ol faithful is still chugging away stealing pennies for me, though always for low stakes.
https://imgur.com/LZXdRSU
I do have a question please for Dallas or Peter or anyone else that knows - are Betfair still charging for going over 1000 transactions in any given hour? Also how to attach images now?

Cheers

CS
Dallas

Crazyskier wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi all - long time!!

Just thought I'd say hi as I've been really busy with work over the summer and haven't had much time to reply to messages. Suffice to say my 'ol faithful is still chugging away stealing pennies for me, though always for low stakes.
I do have a question please for Dallas or Peter or anyone else that knows - are Betfair still charging for going over 1000 transactions in any given hour? Also how to attach images now?

Cheers

CS
Welcome back CS good to hear your bot still chugging away :)

Yes the same 1000 Tx per hour still exists as far as im aware, to add an image just below where you type your replies should be an 'Attachments' tab
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi all - long time!!

Cheers

CS
Welcome back CS good to hear your bot still chugging away :)

Yes the same 1000 Tx per hour still exists as far as im aware, to add an image just below where you type your replies should be an 'Attachments' tab
Aha, that'll be the one! Cheers Dallas, still really helpful I see. Thanks
spreadbetting

Yep transaction charges still in place but depending on how much you turnover you might find your comm payments more than cover them as every £10 in comms is worth another 1000 transactions a day

http://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Betfair. ... /#charges4
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:50 pm
cmuddle wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:46 pm

'Green up' is the term for spreading the current profit or loss equally across all selections
How do I set it up now?
Add a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule
Applied to 'ANY' selection
Trigger 3 times
Rearm 3 secs

and add the following two conditions;

Number of place bets triggered
on selection
is greater than 0

Fixed odds condition
Back price
is greater than 3.0

Hi Dallas,

many thanks for the help, is all set and working.

Now, how can I set up to back the horse again when it suddenly comes back in after this rule has triggered.
With Signal maybe? I tried to set the signal but it it is not working as it supposed to.

Regards
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm
Hi Dallas,

many thanks for the help, is all set and working.

Now, how can I set up to back the horse again when it suddenly comes back in after this rule has triggered.
With Signal maybe? I tried to set the signal but it it is not working as it supposed to.

Regards
Yes thats one way you could do it

On your close trade rule go to the signal tab and set a new signal on the selection

Then add another back bet rule using the same 'fixed odds condition' and also a 'signal set condition' to check the signal above has been set with a value (ie the close trade rule has triggered)
iangrant230

Hello Dallas,

If ive set the bot to back the first horse to hit 1.2 but then that drifts right out, can you set the bot to be triggered again to back the second horse to hit 1.2?
thebarra1

What time is the rule to be triggered it looked like on youre short video that it was 3.30 sec relative to inplay
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:25 pm
What time is the rule to be triggered it looked like on youre short video that it was 3.30 sec relative to inplay
What video are you referring to?

Its armed for the whole duration of in-play 00:00:01 till 00:10:00
iangrant230

Hello Dallas,

If ive set the bot to back the first horse to hit 1.2 but then if that drifts right out, can you set the bot to be triggered again to back the next horse to hit 1.2?
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 pm
Hello Dallas,

If ive set the bot to back the first horse to hit 1.2 but then if that drifts right out, can you set the bot to be triggered again to back the next horse to hit 1.2?
Yes it can, I have posted the details on how to do it a few pages back in this thread somewhere

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”