Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

joebloggs123

thanks for the reply Dallas i understand now so even though it is showing minus £10.00 i get the profit if the horse wins
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 1:50 pm
thanks for the reply Dallas i understand now so even though it is showing minus £10.00 i get the profit if the horse wins
Yes you win or lose whatever the amount is directly below the winning selections name (if you have greened up then this amount would be the same for every selection)
joebloggs123

it stays greened up when the favorite wins until you close bet angel down but if any other horse wins it greens up for about a minute then turns to minus red £10, is this normal i think what i am saying is does this only apply to the favorite or across all runners because the red minuses is throwing me a bit and do not want to trade for real until i fully understand whats at stake kind regards and thanks for your quick replies.
Dallas

For this particular bot their is no 'greening up' its just a straight bet on the 1st runner to trade below 1.35 so the trade profit column is irrelevant when using this bot

The amount showing under each selections name is your actual position, the figures you see in the 'trade profit' column is what you could achieve if you were to 'close the trade' or 'green up' at the current odds available - hence these figures will be changing during the race as the odds move. If/when you do this once you are matched the amounts below the selections name will update to these new figures.

Once the race has finished and their is no odds available for you to close or green up against that's when you will see the figures in the 'trade profit' column change to -£10 etc
joebloggs123

Hi Dallas can you set a stop loss for this in the automation rules tia
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 3:03 pm
Hi Dallas can you set a stop loss for this in the automation rules tia
Yes you can add the loss part of the Profit and loss file you recently asked about, either by coping the loss rule directly from that file or by manually adding it
joebloggs123

sorry for being a pain Dallas but how do i do this i am new to this, basically i want to implement a rules file were if the horse gets matched and then starts drifting back out of contention to put a stop loss at minus £5.00 instead of losing the full £10 stake how would i edit this in the rules file sorry once again as i said i am new to this thanks in advance king regards.
joebloggs123

i would like to do this in the
Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing
joebloggs123

is this right Dallas two screen shots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joebloggs123

is this rite Dallas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Yes, on the 'General' tab you might want to set it to trigger 3 times with a 3 sec - i do this with all in-play greening in case the first does nts get matched or its not all matched
greety

I've been reading these posts with interest.
Just out of curiosity (Dallas), would it be possible to back a horse when it hits 1.5 for instance for £10, and then back the nearest two horses in the market, for £2 each, but only if they are both trading at bigger then 6.0?
I wouldn't have thought so because of the two different stakes, but I hope I'm wrong.
Dallas

greety wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm
I've been reading these posts with interest.
Just out of curiosity (Dallas), would it be possible to back a horse when it hits 1.5 for instance for £10, and then back the nearest two horses in the market, for £2 each, but only if they are both trading at bigger then 6.0?
I wouldn't have thought so because of the two different stakes, but I hope I'm wrong.
Yes that can be done, if using this bot after adjusting the odds for your 1.5 back bet just add two more back bet rules to (by clicking the green plus icon), enter the £2 stakes for each of them and include the following condition for them both;
Fixed odds condition
Nominated selection in Betfair order of favouritism 2
Last traded price
Is greater than 6.0
joebloggs123

Thanks Dallas would i do this for the back bet rule. and the hedge loss (stop loss) rule. so it trggers 3 times for the back and lay bet with 3 seconds reaming and thanks for all the support your giving me a great help.
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:24 pm
Thanks Dallas would i do this for the back bet rule. and the hedge loss (stop loss) rule. so it trggers 3 times for the back and lay bet with 3 seconds reaming and thanks for all the support your giving me a great help.
No its only the 'green up' rule that required a few triggers just in case the first attempt is unsuccessful due to the fast moving odds

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”