Back 2 Lay the Front Runner Guardian Automation Bot

Niko

That seems a bit strange Dallas, surely the software should work out the correct new lay to place at the required stop if the market reverses?
Niko

Or am I miss understanding how a trailing stop works??
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:04 am
That seems a bit strange Dallas, surely the software should work out the correct new lay to place at the required stop if the market reverses?
That's why a 'global settings' stop loss can only be selected and used with a offset bet
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm
Niko wrote:
That's why a 'global settings' stop loss can only be selected and used with a offset bet
So in the automation rule I have created, where you expect a horse to win from the off, but want to guard against a reverse, how should I configure my stop please?
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm
Niko wrote:
So in the automation rule I have created, where you expect a horse to win from the off, but want to guard against a reverse, how should I configure my stop please?
If your using a stop in-running i would always advise using a monetry one as that can at least be set to trigger multiple times so far more likely to get you out (unlike a global setting stop loss which will only trigger once)
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488
Niko

Cheers Dallas, I'm such a Noob! !😂
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Its actually gave me an idea to create a trailing monetary stop loss for the shared files library, I've got a few others to post first but will add to my list - so thanks for the idea ;)
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm
Niko wrote:
Its actually gave me an idea to create a trailing monetary stop loss for the shared files library, I've got a few others to post first but will add to my list - so thanks for the idea ;)
Funnily enough I was going to ask how to write a trailing stop loss for in running if using the trailing stop didn't work as I had hoped!! Was thinking about setting signals for a monetary value?? Not sure that can be done though!!
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:
Funnily enough I was going to ask how to write a trailing stop loss for in running if using the trailing stop didn't work as I had hoped!! Was thinking about setting signals for a monetary value?? Not sure that can be done though!!
Yes if you set a signal as the profit increases £1, £2, £3 etc then on your green up rules use a 'profit cond' and 'Signal Set Cond' to identify which ones are or are NOT set
Niko

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:
Did you get a chance to take a look at this Dallas?

Was thinking, could I use signals to monitor in running odds and green out on a reverse. Thinking set signal on fixed odds condition, if odds stay below FO setting leave it run but monitor shortening of odds. Once odds reverse by a set amount green up?? Not sure this is possible??
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm
Did you get a chance to take a look at this Dallas?

Was thinking, could I use signals to monitor in running odds and green out on a reverse. Thinking set signal on fixed odds condition, if odds stay below FO setting leave it run but monitor shortening of odds. Once odds reverse by a set amount green up?? Not sure this is possible??
Yes I have made one just need to test it then ill upload, will do by end of week
Niko

Cheers!!
ibrady101

Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Did you ever get a chance to create this monetary stop loss?

Cheers.
Niko

ibrady101 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am
Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Did you ever get a chance to create this monetary stop loss?

Cheers.
Trailing Monetary Stop Loss Guardian Automation Bot is in the Automation Rules General Tab :D
rainbow219

Can you use a trailing stop with this kind of automation?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”