Back 2 Lay the Front Runner Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Its ok those setting for your green up look fine, did you contact Betfair for a explanation as to the reasons why they rejected those two orders and which where matched and at what time?

It should still of greened some profit as it shortened although it may not of been fully equal if the odds dropped a lot further from what they where triggered at, the only reason i can see for the loss is two greening bets where somehow matched possibley to do with the rejected orders hence you would need the above info from Betfair to piece it all together accuratly
Johnph1

Thanks Dallas. I sent them an email with logs etc and asked them to investigate.
I'll share what comes back once I have a response.
Would the number of triggers or time to re-arm affect this?
Maybe by connection is too slow but as you said the order seemed to get there but cancelled before greening.
Appreciate the help, new to this and lots to learn !
Dallas

Your trigger times look fine and should nt cause any problem, as long as they are 2 secs or over between the re-arm times the next should cancel the previous if still unmatched as it triggers, you would be very unlucky if it just happened to trigger at the exact moment the first starts to be matched.

The reason 2 or more seconds is recomended is becuase of the 1 sec delay Betfair impose on all in-play bets so if they are re-armed too quick the first green up may not of even reached the market before the next is triggered hence you then end up having both green ups matched and turning a profit into a loss.

Also depending on if you have the market on a main trading screen or if it was being refreshed in guardian may or may not of contributed to it, this link explians how the cycling/refreshing effects automation
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
DRED1

Hi Dallas
I'm using this standard back to lay bot with my own selections, I'm only selecting 1 nomination 30 ticks below, it places back bet but as goes in play says lay bet cancelled obviously didnt get matched and cancels ?
Why wont it stay in play ?
I downloaded it no problem , only adjustemt ive made is stake, and not selecting 2 ?

Thanks for any help
DR :)
Dallas

DRED1 wrote:Hi Dallas
I'm using this standard back to lay bot with my own selections, I'm only selecting 1 nomination 30 ticks below, it places back bet but as goes in play says lay bet cancelled obviously didnt get matched and cancels ?
Why wont it stay in play ?
I downloaded it no problem , only adjustemt ive made is stake, and not selecting 2 ?

Thanks for any help
DR :)
Too ensure the 'keep bets' rule works on both nom or if only one nom is chosen on the 'keep bets' rule change it to applies to 'In Row 1 Betfair order'
As shown in image below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DRED1

Thanks tip of the hat :D
Dasmith21

Dallas, can you point me in the right direction for where to change the rule change. I get as above, as in it backs the bet then fails to carry it in play. Id like to auto this if possible please.

Regards

Dave
Dallas

Dasmith21 wrote:Dallas, can you point me in the right direction for where to change the rule change. I get as above, as in it backs the bet then fails to carry it in play. Id like to auto this if possible please.

Regards

Dave
I've just added a image above to show the change to make
Dasmith21

Sorry Dallas, i should of attached a screen shot earlier. Hope ive done it correctly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dasmith21 wrote:Sorry Dallas, i should of attached a screen shot earlier. Hope ive done it correctly.
I thought you wanted to 'keep bets' when just using guardian noms 1?

I cant really tell from your screen shot what it is your stuck on?
Dasmith21

Please also see this screen shot, it doesn't quite match the one you posted earlier.
Dasmith21

Yes i want to keep bets when it goes in play, but at the moment it doesnt do that, i have to press keep all manually, and id like that bit automating if possible.
Dallas

It looks like your using a older version on Bet Angel (it will tell you at the top left corner of your main trading screen which version number your using)
The latest is V1.46.1 downloaded from link below
http://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

If you are already using V1.46.1 let me know as it will then be a display issue
Dasmith21

It says V 1.45.0, ive also set it up in practise mode, i assume that doesnt matter?
Dallas

Dasmith21 wrote:It says V 1.45.0, ive also set it up in practise mode, i assume that doesnt matter?
It would be worth updating to the latest version as it has the new streaming option so can update prices 10 times faster and is far better for automation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjYfN1UlIc

If you update to V1.46.1 the option missing will appear and you can follow the details i gave on the last page to fix the 'keep bets'

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”