Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running : Lay the Outsider After a Good Go Guardian Automation Bot

Barnobee

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks once again Dallas.

I have been able to widen the column, I was hoping that it would stretch or make the silk colours lager, Is there anyway to make these bigger??

I trade in running, seeing the silks easily is something i am struggling with. Do you have any suggestions?

Rich

msa87

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dallas

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 pm

msa87 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm
Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes you can do this by using a fixed odds condition (more than one if you want to test the price of multiple selections)
When you add the condition just select the nominated box and choose the selection you want to check

msa87

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Great, thanks Dallas. I'll give it a try.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”

• Information