Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running : Lay the Outsider After a Good Go Guardian Automation Bot

Barnobee

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks once again Dallas.

I have been able to widen the column, I was hoping that it would stretch or make the silk colours lager, Is there anyway to make these bigger??

I trade in running, seeing the silks easily is something i am struggling with. Do you have any suggestions?

Rich

msa87

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dallas

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 pm

msa87 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm
Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes you can do this by using a fixed odds condition (more than one if you want to test the price of multiple selections)
When you add the condition just select the nominated box and choose the selection you want to check

msa87

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Great, thanks Dallas. I'll give it a try.

JacobHenry

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Have been encouraged to use this strategy as a template for my own trading.

Have used Racing Traders previously which although VERY effective offers zero automation therefore gives me a huge problem.

The aim is to set 2 Signals. The 1st Signal is for any selections whose BSP is lower 9.0 who then drift out to a Trading Price of 36 in running.

The 2nd Signal is for those selections whose BSP is over 9.0 who then trade below 9.0 in running before drifting out to a last traded price of 32.

When either signals are met, a lay bet is placed at 40 for a fixed amount of £2.

Have attached the template of the rules which basically don't work and am rapidly running out of ideas.

Help
tester 2.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dallas

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:51 am

JacobHenry wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:38 pm
Have been encouraged to use this strategy as a template for my own trading.

Have used Racing Traders previously which although VERY effective offers zero automation therefore gives me a huge problem.

The aim is to set 2 Signals. The 1st Signal is for any selections whose BSP is lower 9.0 who then drift out to a Trading Price of 36 in running.

The 2nd Signal is for those selections whose BSP is over 9.0 who then trade below 9.0 in running before drifting out to a last traded price of 32.

When either signals are met, a lay bet is placed at 40 for a fixed amount of £2.

Have attached the template of the rules which basically don't work and am rapidly running out of ideas.

Helptester 2.baf
There are a few small errors
1, the 2nd signal is looking for a signal named beaten 2 to be set before setting a signal named beaten 2 - this condition should be NOT set
2, the 1st and 2nd signal is also testing for the back price to be <9 AND the last traded price to be >36 at the same time, which of course won't happen
3, the lay rule is then looking for both the signal beaten and beaten 2 to be set on a selection before it triggers, the way the two signal rules are setup its on setting beaten OR beaten 2 on a selection (ie, no selection has both signals set on it, therefore, the lay won't trigger on any selection)

There are two ways around it, first is to add a second lay rule with identical conditions except for the signal conditions, so that one lay triggers if a selection has beaten and the other lay will pick up and trigger on those selections with beaten 2

The second and easiest way is to use the same signal name on both signal rules, the signal rules also doesn't need the >36 condition as thats covered in the lay rule anyway

So now those with a BSP <9 get a signal named beaten set on them
Those with an SP >9 dont but will get it set on them if they trade below 9 in-play
any that then drift to >36 in-running will have a lay bet triggered on them

Give the following file a run in practice mode and see how it goes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”

• Information