Scalp the Field In Running Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on the In-Running Horse racing markets.

The bot will place a back bet on each runner 3 ticks above the best reverse price (see bottom image), if not matched within 3 secs the bet its killed and resubmitted again 3 ticks above the current best reverse price - this is repeated until matched.

Once a bet is matched a 3 tick offset bet with greening is placed and no further bets will be placed on that runner.

The only other criteria is It will only target the runners are in the first 10 betfair rows and only if the odds are below 20.0

The rule will be active for the first 2mins of the race then at 2mins 30secs into the race it will perform a ‘green up’ to ensure there is no stray bets still around before the manic closing stages (these times are suited to NH races if you’re going to use on the Flat or AW races I would shorten these times).

To use the file just click on the Scalp the Field In-Running.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FIURE

Thanks Dallas!
pedromanuelfdz

Thanks Dallas

I did not have the chance yet to try it due to technical reasons, but it looks very good, with lots of scalp oportunities. Did somebody tried it yet?

Regards
warwick57

Hi Dallas,

I would like to modify your bot by placing the lay stake first using a fixed liability, how would i do that, im a newbie at this.

thanks
Dallas

warwick57 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi Dallas,

I would like to modify your bot by placing the lay stake first using a fixed liability, how would i do that, im a newbie at this.

thanks
When you go into edit the rule all you need to change is the rule type on the 'General' tab from 'Place a Back Bet' to 'Place a Lay bet'
warwick57

Thanks Dallas, how would i fix the liability?
warwick57

I want the lay stake to be adjusted according to the current price so i have a fixed liability of say £10 regardless of the price
Dallas

warwick57 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm
I want the lay stake to be adjusted according to the current price so i have a fixed liability of say £10 regardless of the price
Sorry forgot that part, on the parameters tab under staking method select 'By Liability (back & lay)' then just enter the amount required in the box next to it
warwick57

its ok Dallas i think i have found out how to do that under parameters.

but thanks anyway
warwick57

Dallas i would want to adjust the time the in play bot runs for depending on the length or race, obviously i could make separate bot's with different running times and apply them to the appropriate race length, but is there a simpler way to stop the bot running from the one click screen quickly at any given moment?
Dallas

warwick57 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 pm
Dallas i would want to adjust the time the in play bot runs for depending on the length or race, obviously i could make separate bot's with different running times and apply them to the appropriate race length, but is there a simpler way to stop the bot running from the one click screen quickly at any given moment?
You could use it as a servant and that will give you full control over starting and stopping it
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ser ... 3D&mw=MzIw
viewforum.php?f=57
warwick57

Ah yes thank you i'll look into that
Richard100

Hi Dallas,

On each of the Back rule types I've added the following conditions:

"Green all Profit Condition"
is less than £4.99
to stop triggering further bets.
and
"Green all profit Condition"
is greater than -£5.01

but is is not working. Can you explain why this might be?

Cheers,

Richard.
Dallas

Richard100 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 pm
Hi Dallas,

On each of the Back rule types I've added the following conditions:

"Green all Profit Condition"
is less than £4.99
to stop triggering further bets.
and
"Green all profit Condition"
is greater than -£5.01

but is is not working. Can you explain why this might be?

Cheers,

Richard.
Have you made any other changes?, what you have added above shouldn't stop a rule from placing any bets unless you have already greened up
Richard100

Hi.

I changed the Rule Trigger Times to stop after 3 minutes and the Global Settings to 5 ticks offset and Fill/Kill to 10 seconds. I did this for each rule for the 10 rows. Also, the Green All Rule Trigger Times to 3:15 to 3:20.
How do I get it to stop placing bets then when in +5.00 and -5.00?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”