DOBing @ 50% & Back 2 Lay @ 20% Guardian Automation Bot

xtrader16

Thanks Dallas.

Good idea to offset stake at lower odds as it would protect me from any immediate drift if the horse gets stuck in the gates or something else.

Right, I'm off to learn how to automate these trades.

Thanks.
Niko

Hi Dallas, liking this Dobing trade.

Question, I have a rule that triggers at certain odds IR and backs £25 in £5 bets with varying ammounts of % Dob if you know what I mean! What I would like to do is green up after a certain number of seconds, regardless if all the lay bets are filled or not. Can you point me to the right rule for this please? Or is it even possible??

Many thanks! :D
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:24 am

Question, I have a rule that triggers at certain odds IR and backs £25 in £5 bets with varying ammounts of % Dob if you know what I mean! What I would like to do is green up after a certain number of seconds, regardless if all the lay bets are filled or not. Can you point me to the right rule for this please? Or is it even possible??

Yes its possible, you just need a 'Green All Selections' rule type adding with the trigger times set the time after event goes in play you want it to trigger
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:08 am
Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:24 am

Yes its possible, you just need a 'Green All Selections' rule type adding with the trigger times set the time after event goes in play you want it to trigger
Cheers, but I want the green up to trigger 30seconds after the back bets are placed (Which is always at a different time due to the specific odds requirment of the rule)
Dallas

In that case on each of your back rules goto the signal tab and add increment signal value on the market.

Then on the green up rule add a 'Signal Changed condition' and specify that the signal being used above last changed 30 secs ago
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:23 am
In that case on each of your back rules goto the signal tab and add increment signal value on the market.

Then on the green up rule add a 'Signal Changed condition' and specify that the signal being used above last changed 30 secs ago
Hero! Many thanks!
Niko

Dallas wrote:

Last thing, the Signal Changed condition has the time as "Last changed between" Should I set this for "Between 29 and 30 seconds"??

Thanks!
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:39 am
Dallas wrote:

Last thing, the Signal Changed condition has the time as "Last changed between" Should I set this for "Between 29 and 30 seconds"??

Thanks!
Yes thats right
Nathane30

Thought I'd put it in here as it regards DOBBING:

Obviously the lay bet is bigger than the back bet But how much would you get matched in running in a low grade Tuesday afternoon race?
Dallas

Nathane30 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm
Thought I'd put it in here as it regards DOBBING:

Obviously the lay bet is bigger than the back bet But how much would you get matched in running in a low grade Tuesday afternoon race?
It would depend on how well it runs
Dallas

If your looking to for runners to DOB or B2L in the Grand National here are how the top 10 at the off have done in recent years

50% DOB

Grand National DOB.JPG

20% B2L

Grand National B2L.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

7/10 traded 50% below their BSP (DOBed)
9/10 traded 20% below their BSP
Laugro1968

Interesting results! Being abroad, I haven't been able to trade. But it does raise the question of dealing with stop-losses when b2l. How would you generally advise to deal with stop losses in b2l? Personally, I use your timed SL automation with a few additional signals, but any advise would be more than welcome!

Best regards,
Laurent
Dallas

Laugro1968 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:25 pm
Interesting results! Being abroad, I haven't been able to trade. But it does raise the question of dealing with stop-losses when b2l. How would you generally advise to deal with stop losses in b2l? Personally, I use your timed SL automation with a few additional signals, but any advise would be more than welcome!

Best regards,
Laurent
I have found this type of stop usually works the best easpecially in NH races, depending on the runners your targetting ie if its front runners another option could be to green up/stop at around half race distance obvioustly if its a hold up horse that is nt going to be produced to the closing stages this option wont work so well.
rkay

Hi , need help here . For adding stop loss greening in this Dobing automation , I guess I have to amend this Dobing automation rule in parameters to " Off set with greening and stop " ?
Then , what rule do I add to green the losses and exit the trade if it goesc agianst me and what settings to use please .

many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”