Lay Fav if 2nd Fav Gets Within 1 Odds of Fav Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on the In-Running Horse Racing markets.

This bot will look to lay the existing fav if the 2nd fav gets within 1 odds of it during in-running, for example if the fav is 2.6 it will be layed at the best price for £10 if the 2nd fav trades below 3.6.

Once a lay bet has been matched a 15 tick offset with greening is placed, once that is matched the whole process can start again. The bot can trigger multiple times and on any of the runners but will only ever have 1 trade open at a time.

It works by setting a signal on the current fav (it resets the signal if no longer fav and sets another signal on the new fav), only if a signal has been set for over 5 secs will it allow a lay to be placed if there is less than 1 odds between fav and 2nd fav – this ensures only an existing fav now drifting can be layed rather than one that has come steaming in.

To use the file just click on Lay Fav if 2nd Fav gets Within 1 odds.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Niko

Excellent Dallas, have had some success laying in running, this will help :D
durango

Hi Dallas
if i am satisfied with the profit during a race which I am watching ..is there a way of manually stopping any further bets being placed ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm
Hi Dallas
if i am satisfied with the profit during a race which I am watching ..is there a way of manually stopping any further bets being placed ?
Only by removing the rule from the market in guardian, if you were aiming for the same target profit (or loss) each race then a condition can be added to the file to stop it from triggering any further once that's reached
Dinkydid1

:) Hi Dallas

Question for you when i try to import this Bot BA tells me it was created in another version of BA and canot be imported is there a way for me to impoty it

Any advise for me

thank you
Dallas

Dinkydid1 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 pm
:) Hi Dallas

Question for you when i try to import this Bot BA tells me it was created in another version of BA and canot be imported is there a way for me to impoty it

Any advise for me

thank you
Download the latest version from the link below
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
durango

Thanks
do I use close profit condition and do I tick greening ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:03 pm
Thanks
do I use close profit condition and do I tick greening ?
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11656
durango

Thanks Dallas
simonv74

Hi, does anyone know how I can green up and stop more bets being placed once I hit a certain profit with this?

I've tried setting a rule to green up, close trade, all the options but nothing will stop it from continuing to place more bets.

Why isn't there a 'stop processing rules' function in Bet Angel, other software has it!
Dallas

simonv74 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:19 pm
Hi, does anyone know how I can green up and stop more bets being placed once I hit a certain profit with this?

I've tried setting a rule to green up, close trade, all the options but nothing will stop it from continuing to place more bets.

Why isn't there a 'stop processing rules' function in Bet Angel, other software has it!
It just needs a green up / close trade condition adding to tell it what profit amount to stop placing further trades at
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11656
simonv74

Thanks Dallas but I have set a rule and it just won't stop pumping money in after my target it reached!

Dallas

That is to actually green you up (not stop your lay placing further bets) but first you are best changing that condition from 'close trade profit cond' to 'Green all profit cond) - Close trade is best if trading just one runner, green all is best if you can potentially trigger bets on multiple runners

You then need to add the same 'green all profit condition' to your 'lay bet' and set as <£4.99

ie, your lay can only trigger while your profit is less than £4.99
simonv74

Have added this rule so hopefully this solves it:

Edit, just saw your reply after I posted, thanks!
simonv74

@dallas, been doing some mods of my own to this rule, I am triggering the rule three times with a trailing stop, however, if one stop is hit then after the rule has ran three times I don't have a balanced outcome across all runners, how do I set a 'green up' rule once the number of triggers has been exhausted?

Would this do it?

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”