Dutch Runners Still Less than thier BSP Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Lucklogic wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:35 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:20 pm
Each rule was only set to trigger one time, If you have deleted all rules except the first one as advised on the last page its impossible that it can trigger on more than 1 runner
Yes, I understand that. In this way, there is only one selection possible and it either triggers or it doesn't

But I'm asking a wider question how to via automation, expand the numbers of selections yet accept only one bet if multiple bets are triggered. is there a way to block more than a single bet from all the qualifiers? Surely It's not much of an automation unless multiple selections are considered.

I'd love to know how to do this but I don't see anyway because with multiple selections come multiple placebet commands and they evaluate themselves individually, irrespective of the wider market selections
If you want a rule to trigger multiple times but then stop after X triggers or matched/unmatched bets are placed on a selection or market you can use the suggestion earlier by ianpsaunders1979
Matched bets = 0
Unmatched bets = 0

and/or
number of place bet triggers = 0

These can be set to any value/s depending on what you want to achive
Lucklogic

Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:36 am
Lucklogic wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:35 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:20 pm
Each rule was only set to trigger one time, If you have deleted all rules except the first one as advised on the last page its impossible that it can trigger on more than 1 runner
Yes, I understand that. In this way, there is only one selection possible and it either triggers or it doesn't

But I'm asking a wider question how to via automation, expand the numbers of selections yet accept only one bet if multiple bets are triggered. is there a way to block more than a single bet from all the qualifiers? Surely It's not much of an automation unless multiple selections are considered.

I'd love to know how to do this but I don't see anyway because with multiple selections come multiple placebet commands and they evaluate themselves individually, irrespective of the wider market selections
If you want a rule to trigger multiple times but then stop after X triggers or matched/unmatched bets are placed on a selection or market you can use the suggestion earlier by ianpsaunders1979
Matched bets = 0
Unmatched bets = 0

and/or
number of place bet triggers = 0

These can be set to any value/s depending on what you want to achive

The use of the:
Matched bets = 0
Unmatched bets = 0

simply does not work, mutliple selections are still posible. However number of place bet triggers = 0 works like a charm - perfect !
mancbrady

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:56 am
Book % is one of the conditions you can use, all of the available condition types are listed here ->
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... 3D&mw=MzIw
I had a look at this but I think the book condition looks at the whole of the market. I was looking for something that would kick in if my dutched runners equates to around 80% of the book covered by these trades. Doesn’t look like it can be done
Dallas

mancbrady wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:10 pm
mancbrady wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:59 pm
Hello

Do you know if it is possible to have a rule that will select a percentage of runners in each race when dutching? So if there are 10 horse in a race I would like over 50% of them backed so i.e 6 runners minimum?

Yes its possible by adding a 'Number of Selections' condition, so assume you increase the number of dutch bet rules from 3 to 10, then on the first 4 add
Number of Selections'
is greater
than 8

then on the 5th dutch bet use
Number of Selections'
is greater than 10

and so on, so the later bets only trigger when there are more runners
Took me a minute or two to process that but it is Xmas and I am enjoying a glass of red wine or two.

I will have a look at that tomorrow Dallas, thanks for the fast response and info.

I have one more additional question, now I knew w how to back the field percentage dutching can I also add a condition that’s that’s “only back if 75-85% of book”? Basically I want to back over 50% of the runners but have around 80% ofthebook also and automate it?

Do you think this can be done ?
Not in automation and not by using an actual %, that is something only possible with the manual dutching facility. The closest you could do in automation is to use a fixed odds condition to set the approx odds
Assuming you wanted to back if the front two took over 75% of the book you could use

Fixed Odds Condition
Selection in Betfair order of favourtism 2
Last traded Price
Is less Than 2.68

Thats 37.31% which means the fav has to be taking more than that so book is now at least 74.62% for the front two
Of course this isnt as precise as using an actual % as it wouldn't trigger if you had something like fav @ 1.5 and 2nd fav @ 11.0 (which would still be about 74%)
Oscarbell

Hi Dallas
is it possible to stop bet triggering if only one horse qualifies, i only want to fire if at least two qualify.
i got in a state when trying to use more signals.
thanks for all your work
Dallas

Oscarbell wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm
Hi Dallas
is it possible to stop bet triggering if only one horse qualifies, i only want to fire if at least two qualify.
i got in a state when trying to use more signals.
thanks for all your work
Instead of setting a signal if you use 'Increment signal value'

Then add a condition to the back bet rule
Signal value
Is greater than 1

That should do it
Oscarbell

thanks, trying out

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”