Dutch Runners Still Less than thier BSP Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on In-Running Horse Racing markets.

The bot will monitor the first six Betfair rows and will look to Dutch any of those runners that have not traded above their BSP within the first 30 seconds of the race.

It works by setting a signal on ANY of the 6 runners that do trade above their BSP between 00:00:05 – 00:00:29 seconds after race goes in play.
After being in-running for 30 seconds the bot will Dutch all runners that do not have a signal set on them (ie, they have NOT traded above their BSP) using a £25 book% stake.

The timing used work best on the flat/spring races but if using on the longer jumps races I would suggest increasing these slightly.

To use the file just click on Dutch Runners Still Less than BSP.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
duffydogs123

hi dallas been toying with for a few days and finding some good results however running into a few issues would you mind if i private mailed you regarding ?
Dallas

duffydogs123 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 pm
hi dallas been toying with for a few days and finding some good results however running into a few issues would you mind if i private mailed you regarding ?
Sure, no problem
Lucklogic

Hi, could use please indicate how i might go about placing a single bet using this automation.

At the moment multiple selections are posible but how can i select only one bet eg lowest price ?

Thanks and a very merry Xmas to you
Dallas

Lucklogic wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 am
Hi, could use please indicate how i might go about placing a single bet using this automation.

At the moment multiple selections are posible but how can i select only one bet eg lowest price ?

Thanks and a very merry Xmas to you
You could just delete all the rules bar the first then change the stake on the parameters to a fixed stake of your choice and apply to ANY that should do it
Lucklogic

Many thanks your reply but I seem to have mislead you:

I was considering this as a full automation looking at the first six runners. I want to keep this scope but would prefer to only back a single selection rather than mutliple selection possible within a single race. So how can I limit the automation to a single bet. At the moment all my attempts fail i think because of the multiple bet commands for each horse that once an individual selection is triggered will fire, irrespective of the other conditions, including multiple selections :o
ianpsaunders1979

I think you mean "you only want it to bet once" out of all selections?

You could put a matched and unmatched bet condition on all back rules so it would only fire if there has been no matched or the unmatched bets on the MARKET (you would need to specify this in the condition)

For example:

Back if:

Matched bets = 0
Unmatched bets = 0

My first post here... happy xmas :D
mancbrady

Hello

Do you know if it is possible to have a rule that will select a percentage of runners in each race when dutching? So if there are 10 horse in a race I would like over 50% of them backed so i.e 6 runners minimum?
Dallas

mancbrady wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:59 pm
Hello

Do you know if it is possible to have a rule that will select a percentage of runners in each race when dutching? So if there are 10 horse in a race I would like over 50% of them backed so i.e 6 runners minimum?
Yes its possible by adding a 'Number of Selections' condition, so assume you increase the number of dutch bet rules from 3 to 10, then on the first 4 add
Number of Selections'
is greater
than 8

then on the 5th dutch bet use
Number of Selections'
is greater than 10

and so on, so the later bets only trigger when there are more runners
mancbrady

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:10 pm
mancbrady wrote:
Hello

Yes its possible by adding a 'Number of Selections' condition, so assume you increase the number of dutch bet rules from 3 to 10, then on the first 4 add
Number of Selections'
is greater
than 8

then on the 5th dutch bet use
Number of Selections'
is greater than 10

and so on, so the later bets only trigger when there are more runners
Took me a minute or two to process that but it is Xmas and I am enjoying a glass of red wine or two.

I will have a look at that tomorrow Dallas, thanks for the fast response and info.

I have one more additional question, now I knew w how to back the field percentage dutching can I also add a condition that’s that’s “only back if 75-85% of book”? Basically I want to back over 50% of the runners but have around 80% ofthebook also and automate it?

Do you think this can be done ?
ShaunWhite

Book % is one of the conditions you can use, all of the available condition types are listed here ->
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... 3D&mw=MzIw
Lucklogic

mancbrady wrote:
Hello

Does not work. Still multiple qualified bets can be placed. This seems to stem from the six place bet command, these are being evaluated in series rather than a a whole. So it's irrespective of the market scope....
Lucklogic

ianpsaunders1979 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:46 pm
I think you mean "you only want it to bet once" out of all selections?

You could put a matched and unmatched bet condition on all back rules so it would only fire if there has been no matched or the unmatched bets on the MARKET (you would need to specify this in the condition)

For example:

Back if:

Matched bets = 0
Unmatched bets = 0

My first post here... happy xmas :D

Does not work. Still multiple qualified bets can be placed. This seems to stem from the six place bet command, these are being evaluated in series rather than a a whole. So it's irrespective of the market scope....
Dallas

Each rule was only set to trigger one time, If you have deleted all rules except the first one as advised on the last page its impossible that it can trigger on more than 1 runner
Lucklogic

Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:20 pm
Each rule was only set to trigger one time, If you have deleted all rules except the first one as advised on the last page its impossible that it can trigger on more than 1 runner
Yes, I understand that. In this way, there is only one selection possible and it either triggers or it doesn't

But I'm asking a wider question how to via automation, expand the numbers of selections yet accept only one bet if multiple bets are triggered. is there a way to block more than a single bet from all the qualifiers? Surely It's not much of an automation unless multiple selections are considered.

I'd love to know how to do this but I don't see anyway because with multiple selections come multiple placebet commands and they evaluate themselves individually, irrespective of the wider market selections

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”