Dutch Front 3 in Betting if Their IP% is Between 65%-80% Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

These are basic Guardian automation files for use on In-Running Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of this automation file is to show how to set up a Dutching bot that places a dutch bet IF the runners selected hold a certain % of the book (or Implied percentage IP%). I’ve set the bot up in such a way (and detailed it below) that its quite straightforward to edit the actual Book% you require.

The bot will look to Dutch the front three in the betting just before post time using the book% staking method for £25 if they hold between 65%-80% of the overall book% and there more than six runners in a race with no odds on Fav.

How it Works

There are 3 rules which determine if the dutch bet triggers or not,
The first rule Stores the value of the Fav IP% added to 2nd favs IP% as a single value which I’ve named ‘IP12’, after that the second rule sets a signal (which I’ve named ‘true’) if the total value of ‘IP12’ is greater than 50

If its not greater than 50% then no signal is set and no further rules will trigger.

If there is a signal named ‘true’ set then the 3rd rule can trigger and will add the IP% of the 3rd fav to the existing ‘IP12’ value, and store a new value which I have named ‘Total’

You now have a stored value named ‘total’ for the first 3 in the betting of their combined IP%, The three Dutch rules (a back bet for each of the first 3 in the betting) can only trigger if the stored value amount named ‘total’ is between 65%-80%

To use the file just click on the following two link below ’Dutch Front 3 if their IP% is between 65%-80%’.Baf’ and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

Thanks for this one DALLAS
goonasi

Cheers Dallas.
Looks really intersting will give this a run in pratice mode today.
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I downloaded this baf but it will not import as it states it is uncompatable because it was created under another version. I am using Professional v1.49.1. Please advise.
Thanks & regards
Dave
Dallas

davefleming2000 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi Dallas,
I downloaded this baf but it will not import as it states it is uncompatable because it was created under another version. I am using Professional v1.49.1. Please advise.
Thanks & regards
Dave
You will need the new V1.50 version which can be downloaded from the following thread
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227
teambulldog

Hi Dallas,
Can you help with this please ???
i have not changed any settings but every race i keep getting this on log ??? 05/05/2018 13:54:30: [G_Auto] : Store Value: ip12 = 0 + 0....
Any help please
thanks
Jules
Dallas

teambulldog wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:01 pm
Hi Dallas,
Can you help with this please ???
i have not changed any settings but every race i keep getting this on log ??? 05/05/2018 13:54:30: [G_Auto] : Store Value: ip12 = 0 + 0....
Any help please
thanks
Jules
If your using streaming the Betfair API is sticky and playing up at the moment so it looks like its not getting the right info back from them in time
teambulldog

Thanks for the fast reply,
I Am on betangel VPS and 20ms Refresh
Jules
teambulldog

Hi Dallas.
Would you have time to check the file please because my VPS is working fine etc,
Is anyone else having the same probs ???
Thanks
jules
Dallas

teambulldog wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Hi Dallas.
Would you have time to check the file please because my VPS is working fine etc,
Is anyone else having the same probs ???
Thanks
jules
I did check it on the following race (and using 20ms refresh) after your first post and it worked fine, 1st & 2nd were over 50% so it stored the value 3rd brought it upto 64% so just below the trigger amount needed for the 3 dutch bets to fire

Capture.JPG

Are all your logs like the first you posted?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

ok thanks,
in the file first rule stored values ip 12 for the market but the WITH is empty ??
still getting 05/05/2018 15:04:30: [G_Auto] : Store Value: ip12 = 0 + 0
thanks
Jules
Dallas

teambulldog wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:13 pm
ok thanks,
in the file first rule stored values ip 12 for the market but the WITH is empty ??
still getting 05/05/2018 15:04:30: [G_Auto] : Store Value: ip12 = 0 + 0
thanks
Jules
OK, ill test it later on my VPS using the same refresh rate but it shouldn't make any difference whether its a VPS or regular PC its being run from,
Before I do I just checking you are using the latest V1.50.1 server version?
teambulldog

Hi Dallas,
Thanks for your time, it was my mess up as i had v1.50 not the new v1.50.1 sorry, sorry
thanks again
Jules
Dallas

teambulldog wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:37 pm
Hi Dallas,
Thanks for your time, it was my mess up as i had v1.50 not the new v1.50.1 sorry, sorry
thanks again
Jules
No problem just glad its sorted for you, tbh It never occurred to me to check that earlier thanks to the BF API playing up around the same time
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I am using small bets in live mode and it's working fine. There was a bet not matched the other day so I added a rule to keep all unmatched bets. It happened again today and of course there's the possibilty it would not be matched in play. Is there something I can add to prevent this?
Thanks & regards
Dave

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”