Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running : DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

User avatar
ANGELS15
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:14 pm
Thanks for the tip. Just curious you saw my observation re keeping the intial back bet. How did you get this to work without a 'keep' bets before the off?
Arrgh duh! of course if the back bet is initially matched it's not a problem!

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14475
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:44 pm

1point5wizard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm
wow Dallas, thanks again, what else can i say.

i will definitely be using some parts of this specifically the moving exit as i was trying to achieve something like this but mine is just static.

this is so cool.

please take a look at viewtopic.php?f=53&t=21427 if you have any spare time, would much appreciate it.
I did notice the post yesterday but not had the time to look into the file yet, i'll try and do it before the end of the week, if i haven't posted back to it then give me a prod by bumping the thread

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14475
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:45 pm

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:14 pm
Thanks for the tip. Just curious you saw my observation re keeping the intial back bet. How did you get this to work without a 'keep' bets before the off?
Arrgh duh! of course if the back bet is initially matched it's not a problem!
;)

salmanim140i
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi dallas.

Once again a great bit of automation.

Got me thinking though could your idea here be used in the opposite sense as to exit of in loss as well.

One of the things I noticed with on play racing the odds my fly out and hit the loss target say to red up but will also tend to come back in and then go out etc, etc....

If a the same here could be used as to manage losses I think we have a game changer here??

Was thinking along the lines of using a stored value of the loss amount say being a -50% of the profit amount and then maybe using a signal increment count to count out how long the red stays in the negative beyond that target, but how would you start the count again if it came back say plus -50%???

If that makes sense, or am I just over complicating it?

Thanks

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14475
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:17 pm

salmanim140i wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:57 pm
Hi dallas.

Once again a great bit of automation.

Got me thinking though could your idea here be used in the opposite sense as to exit of in loss as well.

One of the things I noticed with on play racing the odds my fly out and hit the loss target say to red up but will also tend to come back in and then go out etc, etc....

If a the same here could be used as to manage losses I think we have a game changer here??

Was thinking along the lines of using a stored value of the loss amount say being a -50% of the profit amount and then maybe using a signal increment count to count out how long the red stays in the negative beyond that target, but how would you start the count again if it came back say plus -50%???

If that makes sense, or am I just over complicating it?

Thanks
Already done ;)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954

salmanim140i
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Thanks again for that Dallas.

Just wondering though can the Dob bot you made be used with a Profit and loss indicator instead of using odds?

Had a go but seemed to have got fairly confused... there does not seem to be a stored value option to look at the current greening position just the profit and loss of the runners or you can use the set stake but that then just gets really complicated???

thanks

salmanim140i
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi Dallas,

I have been running the Dob File you uploaded and for some reason it is not wanting to Green up if the "New Exit" stored value is triggered?

any thought why this could be?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14475
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:46 pm

salmanim140i wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:52 pm
Hi Dallas,

I have been running the Dob File you uploaded and for some reason it is not wanting to Green up if the "New Exit" stored value is triggered?

any thought why this could be?
I'd need to see the log from that market to be able to answer

salmanim140i
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Hi Dallas,

Sorry mate I had worked out what I done wrong, but thanks for coming back to me.

But was wondering if you had any thoughts on using this sort of rule file with the Profit and loss as oppose to using the odds.

say in the use of a dutching bot as oppose to a DOB???

thanks

salmanim140i
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:09 am

Hi Dallas

Any Ideas on the above post...?

Appreciate your a busy man, but would be good to know if this can be done?

Thanks again

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest