Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

dluzion

Thanks for sharing Dallas!

I have modified this bot and am using it in play (not horse racing). Sometimes I find that because of the delay in placing in play bets, the back bet sometimes wont be matched because it would have moved since placing the bet and hence it remains unmatched. This then causes the automation to stop. Is there a way to cancel an unmatched back bet.

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

dluzion wrote:Thanks for sharing Dallas!

I have modified this bot and am using it in play (not horse racing). Sometimes I find that because of the delay in placing in play bets, the back bet sometimes wont be matched because it would have moved since placing the bet and hence it remains unmatched. This then causes the automation to stop. Is there a way to cancel an unmatched back bet.

Thanks in advance.
Tick the fill/kill box on the parameters tab that will cancel any unmatched bets if not matched within the number of seconds you specify
obitus

would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?
Dallas

obitus wrote:would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?
Yes you could widen the range so it triggers if it remains within it for a period of time, or if you where focusing on the crossovers and just above you could have a look at this one
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=11557
obitus

Dallas wrote:
obitus wrote:would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?
Yes you could widen the range so it triggers if it remains within it for a period of time, or if you where focusing on the crossovers and just above you could have a look at this one
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=11557
thanks,

so for example;

Historic relative odds condition
back price is now greater than back price 6 seconds ago plus 4 ticks

and another one

Historic relative odds condition
back price is now less than back price 6 seconds ago plus 4 ticks

Would this set up the bot to only fire of if the odds are bouncing up and down by 4 ticks within 6 seconds?
dthomas31uk

Hi. Am just trying to add the following to the stable scalping file and wanted to know if Iam on the right track?
How do I add the condition difference between back and lay price is 1 tick?
Have added the WOM conditions but are separate 1 for greater than 40 and 1 for less than 60?

- Last 10 minutes of a Market pre-off.
- At least 100K matched volume.
- The WOM of Inner Back and Lay amounts should be tween 40 and 60.
- Back price > 3 and Lay price < 9.
- Price difference of last 30 seconds is 0.
- Difference between Back and Lay price is 1 tick.

Scratching (One or More Trade Unmatched)
or Either the current back or lay price moves against my matched back or lay price.
or WOM of Inner Back and Lay amounts outside of 33 and 66.

If anyone checkout my file that would be most appreciated thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

WOM on lay side is less than 40% (means there will be 60% on back side before rule triggers)
Number of matched bets 99999 needs to be removed - i assume this was ment to be a volume condition >100000
add a relative odds condition - selections lay price is equal to back price +1 tick

That should do you
dthomas31uk

Thanks a lot for getting back to me Dallas and checking my file. Have now updated the attached file.

If am correct in what you are saying...

I have now removed the WOM condition <60% and changed the WOM condition to weight of money < 40%. Will this be just for the layside or have I got it wrong?

I have also added the relative odds condition lay price is equal to Back Price of any selection plus 1 tick.

Is this all good now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

dthomas31uk wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 pm
I have now removed the WOM condition <60% and changed the WOM condition to weight of money < 40%. Will this be just for the layside or have I got it wrong?
WOM always looks at the lay side, so to back when greater than 90% you would set the condition as lay <10% (as that would mean the back has to be over 90%)
dthomas31uk

OK Dallas so to set my WOM for greater than 40% I set it to <60%?

So if I want the WOM to also be less than 60% I set another condition WOM >40%

Think this is correct isn't it?
M240381

Any help with this one for a newby. I would like to use this automation but be able to reference to the in play traded range indicator. For example if there had been a stable horse but an aditional condition is only if the current traded value is between 40-60% of the in play trade range?
Dallas

M240381 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:54 am
Any help with this one for a newby. I would like to use this automation but be able to reference to the in play traded range indicator. For example if there had been a stable horse but an aditional condition is only if the current traded value is between 40-60% of the in play trade range?
Sorry not 100% sure what you mean by "only if the current traded value is between 40-60% of the in play trade range"?
M240381

I mean when you look on the inplay trade there is a line that shows how much the price has changed over the course of pre race start. Then the dots show you where the current back/lay/traded prices are. I would like to place a trade only when the dots are roughly in the middle of the inplay traded line. Hopefully that makes sense.
Dallas

M240381 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:53 pm
I mean when you look on the inplay trade there is a line that shows how much the price has changed over the course of pre race start. Then the dots show you where the current back/lay/traded prices are. I would like to place a trade only when the dots are roughly in the middle of the inplay traded line. Hopefully that makes sense.
Yes that makes sense now but unfortunately there is no conditions within the automation that can look at this type of detail
kunas

Good Evening,

As this is my first post on the forum, just a word of appreciation to Dalas for all the file examples he provided. Brilliant!!

I was checking this one to understand how you make it look for stable odds - the 10,30,60 sec historic relative odds condition
You Set it to Zero difference ..
Thus it means, it will only triggers if the odds are exactly the same ?
IF we input " plus 2 ticks" for example .. does it become a range of 4 ticks (2up/2down when comparing with the time input) ? or it means it is is that odd +2ticks !? (and if we're looking for a range we need to double the condition with plus X, minus X ) ..

Thank in advance ;)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”