Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off : Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

dluzion
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:55 am

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks for sharing Dallas!

I have modified this bot and am using it in play (not horse racing). Sometimes I find that because of the delay in placing in play bets, the back bet sometimes wont be matched because it would have moved since placing the bet and hence it remains unmatched. This then causes the automation to stop. Is there a way to cancel an unmatched back bet.

Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7749
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:46 pm

dluzion wrote:Thanks for sharing Dallas!

I have modified this bot and am using it in play (not horse racing). Sometimes I find that because of the delay in placing in play bets, the back bet sometimes wont be matched because it would have moved since placing the bet and hence it remains unmatched. This then causes the automation to stop. Is there a way to cancel an unmatched back bet.

Thanks in advance.
Tick the fill/kill box on the parameters tab that will cancel any unmatched bets if not matched within the number of seconds you specify

obitus
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:11 pm

would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7749
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:26 pm

obitus wrote:would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?
Yes you could widen the range so it triggers if it remains within it for a period of time, or if you where focusing on the crossovers and just above you could have a look at this one
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=11557

obitus
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Dallas wrote:
obitus wrote:would it be possible to alter the conditions of this bot to scalp between a narrow range of odds?

eg 4.0 - 4.5 ?
Yes you could widen the range so it triggers if it remains within it for a period of time, or if you where focusing on the crossovers and just above you could have a look at this one
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=11557
thanks,

so for example;

Historic relative odds condition
back price is now greater than back price 6 seconds ago plus 4 ticks

and another one

Historic relative odds condition
back price is now less than back price 6 seconds ago plus 4 ticks

Would this set up the bot to only fire of if the odds are bouncing up and down by 4 ticks within 6 seconds?

dthomas31uk
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi. Am just trying to add the following to the stable scalping file and wanted to know if Iam on the right track?
How do I add the condition difference between back and lay price is 1 tick?
Have added the WOM conditions but are separate 1 for greater than 40 and 1 for less than 60?

- Last 10 minutes of a Market pre-off.
- At least 100K matched volume.
- The WOM of Inner Back and Lay amounts should be tween 40 and 60.
- Back price > 3 and Lay price < 9.
- Price difference of last 30 seconds is 0.
- Difference between Back and Lay price is 1 tick.

Scratching (One or More Trade Unmatched)
or Either the current back or lay price moves against my matched back or lay price.
or WOM of Inner Back and Lay amounts outside of 33 and 66.

If anyone checkout my file that would be most appreciated thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7749
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:35 am

WOM on lay side is less than 40% (means there will be 60% on back side before rule triggers)
Number of matched bets 99999 needs to be removed - i assume this was ment to be a volume condition >100000
add a relative odds condition - selections lay price is equal to back price +1 tick

That should do you

dthomas31uk
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Thanks a lot for getting back to me Dallas and checking my file. Have now updated the attached file.

If am correct in what you are saying...

I have now removed the WOM condition <60% and changed the WOM condition to weight of money < 40%. Will this be just for the layside or have I got it wrong?

I have also added the relative odds condition lay price is equal to Back Price of any selection plus 1 tick.

Is this all good now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7749
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

dthomas31uk wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 pm
I have now removed the WOM condition <60% and changed the WOM condition to weight of money < 40%. Will this be just for the layside or have I got it wrong?
WOM always looks at the lay side, so to back when greater than 90% you would set the condition as lay <10% (as that would mean the back has to be over 90%)

dthomas31uk
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:20 pm

OK Dallas so to set my WOM for greater than 40% I set it to <60%?

So if I want the WOM to also be less than 60% I set another condition WOM >40%

Think this is correct isn't it?

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest