Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Daniel59483

HI thanks for replying. I dont think i have changed anything but it definitely isnt cashing out with 10 seconds to go, However it does when it reaches X profit that i choose. I know it isnt cashing out because I looked at the log. So i am going to look into why. Thanks for the help
Daniel59483

I Have placed a screenshot to show you, Do i need to change the setting to first rule to trigger?
Screenshot (13).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel59483

The green up rule which is the one i think i should've shown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Sorry I think we have some crossed wired here.

I thought you were saying the new greening rule you added was conflicting with the original final green up at 10secs (although your message said this was at 30secs so I assumed it was a typo you made in rule timing).

Also in the images above I can't see the new green up rule you've added or the extra condition added to the back bet rule to stop it triggering at a profit?
Daniel59483

Yeah so I have managed to get the bot to stop placing bets at a certain profit but it doesnt cash that profit out which isnt much of a problem when it wins but the one race it has lost it didnt cash out. Thanks so much for replying. Is there a way for it to actually cash out/ green up when it reaches that profit and also cash out before it goes in play when it loses? I'm sure it's simple enough to do but this is the 1st bot I've tried to use and alter
Dallas

Daniel59483 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:47 am
Is there a way for it to actually cash out/ green up when it reaches that profit and also cash out before it goes in play when it loses? I'm sure it's simple enough to do but this is the 1st bot I've tried to use and alter
This post explains how to add a rule to green up when a profit is reached
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
ronsands53

Tried this today it wiped out most of my winnings.
milan853

hi.what.i.can. change for this bot to leave in play unmatched bets?#
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:55 pm
hi.what.i.can. change for this bot to leave in play unmatched bets?#
You can add a 'Keep all unmatched bets' rule, but its never advisable to take any pre-off trade in-play.

Just close it at the off even if its for a loss - it will be a lot chreaper in the long run
JPAnnett

Hi i wonder can anyone help.

When i activate this automation. he first bet Back/Lay fine.
But then after 1 is matched. About 60 secs or so after.

It asks to place another 8 bets on both back and lay.?
(a £2 stake turns into a £16 stake)

Then after they are matched works fine.

Screen shot, look at 9:30
(Testing) so hit ok

Thankyou
John
Last edited by JPAnnett on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPAnnett

From my previous post, screen shot attached.
look at the 9:30

(Testing) i just clicked ok to see what happens
Dallas

Do you have the 'Bet Confirmation' message enabled and if so are you OK'ing several bets at once?
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12880
Rebaron

Hello comrades! I am currently trying to build the correct bot to automate scalping based on the one Dallas has made a video about. My goal is to make the bot exit the market with greening if the total profit is more than +5 or less than -5. I've tried different ways, but none of them wants to work the way I intended :roll: . I have attached my rules below, please tell me how to configure these rules correctly.
Dabbla

You needed to nest the profit/loss conditions See new file. I Have not tested it
SCALP 2.baf
Rebaron

Dabbla wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:45 pm
You needed to nest the profit/loss conditions See new file. I Have not tested it

SCALP 2.baf
Thank you for your reply <3, I tested it on several markets, and, unfortunately, the bot continues to place bets, despite the fact that the profit exceeds the established limits of + \ - 5. Perhaps I am initially using the wrong method?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”