Scalp the Cross-Overs Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

gavster wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Hi mate it is me again, I placed this on two kemp races, the first got me a 26p win and the second gave me a 48p loss. seems last place lays are killing the profit sometimes. is there anyway around this ? I was using £2 stakes :)
If you mean reduce the number of times it fires or the time it stops at then yes either or both of these can be changed to whatever you want
deathstroke

Hi Dallas, new to the forums. Using this system today and it worked well (but hit a few speed bumps not offsetting the initial lay on some selections).

My question is, is there a way to add in an order to this set up that it only makes the initial lay when the odds have been drifting eg. Only place lay after odds have moved out X ticks or something similar, I feel this would work better for me (although I could be completely wrong) as it's more likely to keep drifting to get the back price matched rather than getting a steamer matched at 10.0 and continue on in to 4.0 with me left with a back order for 10.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dallas

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 am
Hi Dallas, new to the forums. Using this system today and it worked well (but hit a few speed bumps not offsetting the initial lay on some selections).

My question is, is there a way to add in an order to this set up that it only makes the initial lay when the odds have been drifting eg. Only place lay after odds have moved out X ticks or something similar, I feel this would work better for me (although I could be completely wrong) as it's more likely to keep drifting to get the back price matched rather than getting a steamer matched at 10.0 and continue on in to 4.0 with me left with a back order for 10.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated
It should always be offsetting the bet once its matched, if not if you can attach a log i'll take a look

It is possible to add a condition the price must be moving/moved 'X' ticks first, there are actually 2 directional bias scalping bots in the shared files section, which you could either copy the conditions from or use instead depending on what suits best

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12610
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11785
deathstroke

Sorry for the confusion, yes it does place the offset order but I just meant that offset might not get matched as the trade could be initiated on a selection who met the trigger on its way in to a much shorter price.

So do I have to have both bots running on the selected market, and will any of the commands on either bot cause confusion with the other, and potentially cause all sorts of problems?

Thanks for the reply
Dallas

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am
Sorry for the confusion, yes it does place the offset order but I just meant that offset might not get matched as the trade could be initiated on a selection who met the trigger on its way in to a much shorter price.
Ah OK, no problem

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am

So do I have to have both bots running on the selected market, and will any of the commands on either bot cause confusion with the other, and potentially cause all sorts of problems?
Its only possible to run one automation file each market but you can add multiple rules/strategies into each providing they don't conflict with each other (i'm not sure if these would or would'nt without double checking both),

I just linked to those so you could see the condition required to add so that it only triggers after a drift/steam of 'X' ticks if you wanted to copy that part over into this bot
deathstroke

OK great thanks for the help.

You even managed to answer my next question before I asked it :lol:

I was going to ask about running both directional bots together as you could catch all movers in the market. But that's now cleared up so I have nothing left to bother you with :D

Thanks again
Jasonffc1

Hello everyone,

If I want to add WOM to this file, so would only like it to lay at the cross over price if WOM is 60% greater? Do I just add WOM condition on each cross over price?

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:05 pm
Hello everyone,

If I want to add WOM to this file, so would only like it to lay at the cross over price if WOM is 60% greater? Do I just add WOM condition on each cross over price?

Thanks
Yes, you'd add the same condition to each lay rule
Jasonffc1

I did add them before you replied as I did think that was correct.

Just want to 100% make sure I am new to all this, Would WOM be worth adding and is 60% greater the correct way? I want it to target the prices and offset when more on the lay side so it’s harder to breakthrough the key price
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:16 pm
I did add them before you replied as I did think that was correct.

Just want to 100% make sure I am new to all this, Would WOM be worth adding and is 60% greater the correct way? I want it to target the prices and offset when more on the lay side so it’s harder to breakthrough the key price
That would be the theory yes, but WOM is easily manipulated, you could look at using the stored value condition and testing the amounts waiting at the best three prices once at a cross-over.
There's a servant example here to that shows the concept
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19312
Jasonffc1

Thanks for your reply Dallas yet again! I haven’t used a servant before. So I download from the link you gave me in your last post? And still download this cross over file?

Or do I copy the rules from the servant regarding stores values? Sorry for all questions.

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:58 pm
Thanks for your reply Dallas yet again! I haven’t used a servant before. So I download from the link you gave me in your last post? And still download this cross over file?

Or do I copy the rules from the servant regarding stores values? Sorry for all questions.

Thanks
For what your doing there's no need to copy the entire rule into your cross-over file, just look at the stored value condition/s on the servant rules and you'll see how its set up to test the money waiting at best 3 prices.
linzerask

Hi there, i am pretty new to bet angel.

How can I set the bot to keep the unmatched Back bets after the event start?

I created this rule but it does not keep them. What am I doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Arm it to trigger after the scalping bets have finished triggering, ie something like 00:00:55 before start till 00:10:00 after start time
And may be set it to trigger several times re-arming every few seconds
linzerask

Dallas wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:21 pm
linzerask wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Arm it to trigger after the scalping bets have finished triggering, ie something like 00:00:55 before start till 00:10:00 after start time
And may be set it to trigger several times re-arming every few seconds
It worked but for both lay and back bets. I thought maybe there is a way to set it only for the back bet to keep them inplay. But happy anyways.

I will post later my progress with the edited rules. It looks very well till now. :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”