Dutch Runners with Draw Bias Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

rainbow219 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 pm
Ok thanks.

What about a trade out in play if say it goes minus £25??
Yes a stop loss or rule to close if a loss is exceed can be added, see this thread
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488
thesidex

For some races, its only placing 2 or 3 horses, instead of the first 4 ordered by the stall, I believe this is because the stall is empty. Is there a way to tell the bot that jump to the next used stall, thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heanekar

Is it possible to run this but import say 3 horses I have pre selected rather than use the draw Bias rule?
For example if I have a CSV file can the information be taken from it?
Dallas

Heanekar wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:58 pm
Is it possible to run this but import say 3 horses I have pre selected rather than use the draw Bias rule?
For example if I have a CSV file can the information be taken from it?
If you are using the v1.56.0 beta version of Bet Angel Professional, then there's an Automation Rule called 'Set Stored Values using a file' that processes a CSV file.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831

There's an example of the format of the CSV in the templates folder of Bet Angel:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional\templates\Automation_SetStoredValues_Example.csv

The format of the file allows matching against any of the following: Market name, Market Time, Selection Name, Selection Row Number. So in your case you'd want each of your runner names listed in the file so that it can set a Stored Value to mark that runner when it finds a name match. So you might create a Shared Stored Value for the selection called DUTCH and then configure your additional info area of the Ladder to show the DUTCH Stored Value. The Stored Value has to be a number so to make it stand out you'd probably set it with a large number such as 999999.

Then you just run a simple Automation Rules file on every market that calls 'Set Stored Values using a file' and reads the file to see if any of that market's runners match the selection names in your CSV file.
Crazyskier

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:55 am
Morning all,
A recent post or automation by the legend Dallas got me thinking.
The draw bias on the drawbias website only includes 3yo+ handicaps from the past year or so, however if a draw bias exists on tracks, the bias will apply to all age groups, and all grades of races. A 2yo in a nursery drawn 8 faces the same bias as a 10yo handicapper drawn 8 on the same track over the same distance if a bias exists.

So I did some number crunching to see how it turns out on Kempton AW as they have a regular 5, 6 and 7f run, then compared smaller fields against bigger fields i.e. 6 runners or less v 7 or more.
I used 50 races as a minimum for my views.

All runners Kemp 5f: 1,2,6 bias confirmed in my opinion
All runners Kemp 6f: 1,2,3 bias confirmed in my opinion
All runners Kemp 7f: More of a spread but low drawn is definitely confirmed

Distances:
5f - 6 or less runners: Definite bias against stall 1
5f – 7 or more runners: Definite bias towards stalls 1,2,6
6f – 6 or less runners: 1,2,3 bias, 7 has a good rate though although under 50 race limit.
6f – 7 or more runners: Descending rates from 1 downwards, 6 does break the trend though.
7f – 6 or less runners: Definite bias against stall 1 compared to 2,3,4 and 5
7f – 7 or more runners: Stall 7 or less has a slight advantage, but the winners spread is huge, lower draw is definitely an advantage.
To conclude, low draw bias at Kempton on sprints seems pretty much confirmed in my view.
Good work that man. Will experiment with the stats on attached sheet and dutching to book %. Thanks

CS

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”