Scalping & Kill Unmatched Offsets Guardian Automation Bot

zanpo

Oh I messed up the images.

Yes I have a final green up from 29 seconds before the off.

But I also have this "Cancel unmatched offset" rule from 15 minutes to 30s before the off with the unmatched signal set to 5 seconds. So this is the rule that was supposed to trigger but didn't, right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Do you have a rule setting the actual signal for this green up to look at?

In the original set up of this rule there was a 'Set/Modify signal' rule type called 'unmatched' which was set each second there was a unmatched bet in the market and was increased the value by 1 each time, when that value reaches 5 (meaning 5 seconds have elapsed with a unmatched bet) then the green up rule your using looks at this and triggers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zanpo

I attached all the rules and conditions I am using so that you can have a clear image of my system Dallas. What do you think, I am missing something somewhere?

I have 5 images and I can put only 3 attachments, so I've uploaded the images on an external website:

http://acu.ro/lay.png

http://acu.ro/reset.png

http://acu.ro/unmatched-signal.png

http://acu.ro/green-unmatched.png

http://acu.ro/final-green-up.png
jimibt

it may be better to attach the actual rule, then it could be more easily scanned and tested, then posted back when modified.
Dallas

It would be easier to view the rule in action but from briefly looking at those images i would change all the signal from being set on the 'selection' to 'market' and also change the condtions looking at the signals set from 'selection' to 'market'

The main problem may then be down to how your cycling/refreshing the markets in guardian - this thread will explain this process further and you will have a idea if this is a possible cause of your problem.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

So i would advise doing the above changes then loading just 1-2 markets into guardian and run the rule of them using the fastest 200ms refresh setting and see if that works - if not as Jimibt has said if you attach the actual rule it will be easier to spot the probelm through running it than going through all those images especially if its just one small element thats wrong.
zanpo

I attached here the rules file, I do't know why I didn't do this from the start :D
I have setup the refresh to 200ms and I control the bot from restrict refresh tab like in the image attached.
jimibt

zanpo wrote:I attached here the rules file, I do't know why I didn't do this from the start :D
I have setup the refresh to 200ms and I control the bot from restrict refresh tab like in the image attached.
ok, had a very quick look here. i think the issue maybe due to the condition in the Cancel Unmatched offset. In that rule, you evaluate the number of unmatched increments of the signal. If it EQUALS 5, you then implement the green up. I think you may be better to change that to be GREATER than 5 as it could be that the signal value has been incrementing away in the background beforehand and has exceeded 5 by this point, thus will never fire as it has gone beyond your very precise criteria.

just a thought...
zanpo

Ok good idea, I will try your solution and Dallas's one as well and see what happens :)
Dallas

Your rule worked absolutly fine in the first race two races i tried. Attached are the logs from the first race.
Top images shows the log as normal bets are placed and then cancelled after 5 seconds, there was just the one bet matched and offset - this offset was also cancelled 5secs later just as expected (bottom image)

What i have noticed from the guardian image you have just posted is that you have restricted the refresh to the final five mins (300secs) yet your rule is running during the last 15mins - you would need to change this to 900 secs
zanpo

Yes the bot works well....but all of a sudden, at least once a day, something goes wrong. If you try to run it for example in all horse racings for the day for sure it will give out that error from my past print screen with the unmatched offset.

The 300 seconds restrict refresh was because I used it in Greyhound races and it was no use for 15 minutes. For horses I use 600 seconds (10 minutes). It was easier to modify it in the restrict refresh than from the rules of the bot, I don't think it affects the bot, no?

If I restrict refresh to 15 minutes, then some races overlap and guardian takes longer to cycle through them.

I also tried jimibt's advice and put "greater than" 5 seconds instead of "equal to" 5 seconds, in "Cancel Unmatched Offset" rule, in Greyhounds race, and still the unmatched offset doesn't get greened up. It gets greened up only by the final rule "green all selections" 29seconds before the off.

I will try your advice also and change "selection" to "market" and see what happens.
zanpo

Look it happened again at this greyhound race, the unmatched waits for almost 1 minute and didn't get greened up
Dallas

Are you noticing if the time in the 'Last update' column of guardian is being refreshed or if that stopped several minutes ago? that would suggest your losing internet connection intermittently.

The next time you notice it has not triggered within the 5 seconds you have set i would double check that the market has at least been refreshed
zanpo

And again 2 more waiting for 3 and 1 minute.

The log is this:

Code: Select all

04/08/2016 18:53:30: [G_Auto] :  Automation Signal for 5. Trapstyle Yam: All Signals Cleared
04/08/2016 18:53:30: [G_Auto] :  € 10.00 Lay bet placed on 5. Trapstyle Yam at 3.7.  Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market.   Ref: 41886          ( Fill or kill bet with 5 seconds delay.  Offsetting by 1 ticks with greening.   )
04/08/2016 18:53:30: [G_Auto] :  € 10 of unmatched bet (Ref:41886) was filled before remainder was killed.
04/08/2016 18:53:30: [G_Auto] :  € 9.87 Back bet placed on 5. Trapstyle Yam at 3.75. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market.   Ref: 41887

04/08/2016 18:56:30: [G_Auto] :  Cancelling bets 41887 41971
04/08/2016 18:56:30: [G_Auto] :  Greened up 5. Trapstyle Yam by Backing 10.42 at 3.55

04/08/2016 18:55:32: [G_Auto] :  € 10.00 Lay bet placed on 4. Tinas Lill at 8.2.  Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market.   Ref: 41970          ( Fill or kill bet with 5 seconds delay.  Offsetting by 1 ticks with greening.   )
04/08/2016 18:55:33: [G_Auto] :  € 10 of unmatched bet (Ref:41970) was filled before remainder was killed.
04/08/2016 18:55:33: [G_Auto] :  € 9.76 Back bet placed on 4. Tinas Lill at 8.4. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market.   Ref: 41971

04/08/2016 18:56:30: [G_Auto] :  Greened up 4. Tinas Lill by Backing 11.39 at 7.2
zanpo

Dallas wrote:Are you noticing if the time in the 'Last update' column of guardian is being refreshed or if that stopped several minutes ago? that would suggest your losing internet connection intermittently.

The next time you notice it has not triggered within the 5 seconds you have set i would double check that the market has at least been refreshed

Hmm I will look more closely when it next happens. So far (for the current race) it's being refreshed consistently.
zanpo

Also a weird thing is that the odds don't get updated in the watch list, and the green column is blank.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”