Scalping & Kill Unmatched Offsets Guardian Automation Bot

jaketarn

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 pm
janice62 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 pm
thanks, i just want to do it on the favourite, so hope I have picked the right selection!! thanks again
The 'Hedge' rule should be 'Less' than -£1.00
To then stop the rule triggering any more if that loss amount is reached on the 'back scalp' rule add a green all profit condition
is 'Greater' than -£1.00
Should have read before submitting as I meant to put 'Less than'-£1.00 but if Janice is placing just a bet on the favourite can't both "green's" be placed in the one Hedge/green rule rather than within the back rule as a condition?

Thanks Dallas
Dallas

jaketarn wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:25 am
Dallas wrote:
janice62 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 pm
thanks, i just want to do it on the favourite, so hope I have picked the right selection!! thanks again
To then stop the rule triggering any more if that loss amount is reached on the 'back scalp' rule add a green all profit condition
is 'Greater' than -£1.00
Should have read before submitting as I meant to put 'Less than'-£1.00 but if Janice is placing just a bet on the favourite can't both "green's" be placed in the one Hedge/green rule rather than within the back rule as a condition?

Thanks Dallas
To stop a rule from triggering when a profit or loss is reached it needs to be a condition of that rule otherwise it will keep on triggering if its other conditions are met.

If you wanted to say green up after £1 profit or a -£1 loss then you would need a separate green up rule for each, because if they were both on the same one the rule wouldn't fire unless you had a £1 profit and -£1 loss at the same time which of course is not possible
jaketarn

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:46 am
jaketarn wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:25 am
Dallas wrote:

is 'Greater' than -£1.00

Thanks Dallas
To stop a rule from triggering when a profit or loss is reached it needs to be a condition of that rule otherwise it will keep on triggering if its other conditions are met.

If you wanted to say green up after £1 profit or a -£1 loss then you would need a separate green up rule for each, because if they were both on the same one the rule wouldn't fire unless you had a £1 profit and -£1 loss at the same time which of course is not possible
Well clearly I'm still not fully understanding the green up rules and it's driving me insane!!!
Please explain to me the following:
When do I need to put GREATER THAN -£1.00, LESS THAN -£1.00, GREATER THAN (+)£1.00 or LESS THAN £1.00
i understand the concept of the plus/minus ladder but I don't get why you would have GREATER THAN a MINUS figure and a LESS THAN a PLUS figure or a GREATER THAN A PLUS figure and a LESS THAN a PLUS figure?

Thanks Dallas
Dallas

jaketarn wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 10:25 am
Well clearly I'm still not fully understanding the green up rules and it's driving me insane!!!
Please explain to me the following:
When do I need to put GREATER THAN -£1.00, LESS THAN -£1.00, GREATER THAN (+)£1.00 or LESS THAN £1.00
i understand the concept of the plus/minus ladder but I don't get why you would have GREATER THAN a MINUS figure and a LESS THAN a PLUS figure or a GREATER THAN A PLUS figure and a LESS THAN a PLUS figure?

Thanks Dallas
So if you look at the ladder below (from the other thread) and remember 'greater' than means to go up or above and 'Less' than means to go down or below.

Now take two examples, the first you want a 'Green All Selections' rule to trigger if your loss exceeds -£1 there for using the ladder above as reference your condition would be set as
Green all profit condition
Is Less than -£1

Meaning it will trigger if you loss amount is anything below -£1

Now take another example and assume that you only want the original back or lay rule to trigger if your 'Green up' rule has not been triggered (ie your loss has not yet exceed -£1)

To do this on your 'back/lay' rule add a
Green All Profit Condition
is 'Greater' than -£1

Meaning it will allow the back/lay rule to trigger so long as your green up value remains above -£1 (ie £0, £1, £3 etc) should it fall below -£1 (ie, -£2, -£3 etc) it will stop triggering and at the same time your 'Green All Selections' rule should of kicked in
jaketarn

OMG My EURIKA moment has finaly kicked in...Thanks Dallas :lol:
alun63

hi to everyone this is my forst post so bear with me, i have been experimenting with this bot im trying to change it to an offset bet with trailing stop , im using the the same settingd as i use in global settings with the offset at 50 and the stop at 2 ticks but it will only place the offset at 2 ticks anyone got any ideas?
janice62

Hi, firstly, thank you for being so helpful - but can I please clarify one more thing? the above Green all profit conditon, do I put that in a separte thing at the end? I think I have modified it and attached it - is there anyway you would be able to look at ot and see if I am right now? would love to try it today, many thanks again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You need a separate rules file for each green up rule because you will never be in a position of less than and greater than -2 at the same time (which you would need to be for it to trigger by having both conditions on one rule)

See attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janice62

thanks again for your reply, look forward to trying it.
janice62

Hi, I have modified this and tried it on few races, but for some reason its not placing any back bets - I must hae something wrong in it and I cant see what it is?? I know it must be obvious but its just not to me me!!
janice62

Hi Dallas, I tried to download your attachment, but it says not compatible!! Im sure I have the latest version, not sure what to do now!
Dallas

janice62 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 11:37 pm
Hi Dallas, I tried to download your attachment, but it says not compatible!! Im sure I have the latest version, not sure what to do now!
I edited in the latest V1.48.1 beta
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14077
janice62

Hi Thank you so much for all your help with this. I have used this today - however I have had to green out manually as for some reason it doesnt green out at either -£1 or £2, I have tried all day to work out what is wrong, but Im probably just being stupid!! please help and ignore my stupidity!! thank you again
janice62

Hi, really hope someone can help me with this- I just can't work it out, please help, thanks
Dallas

janice62 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 5:43 pm
Hi, really hope someone can help me with this- I just can't work it out, please help, thanks
You have changed the 'back bet (start scalp)' rule from place a back bet to 'fix market order' so currently no bets are getting placed - just change this back to how it was

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”