Swing Trading 2 V 1 Guardian Automation Bot For Horse Racing

Dallas

tiago1313 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:43 pm

:roll: Hi Dalas,

Just to confirm, you said that '' if two horses move in one direction the third will most likely move the opposite way.''

But after you say '' It will monitor the 1st-3rd fav and if any two drift by 5 or more ticks within 60 seconds it will back the other runner ''

So what is the condition to Back the other runner? Does it need that 1 horse drift by 5 or two horses drift by 5 or more ticks?

Thanks for your reply
It needs two runners to drift 5 or more ticks
tiago1313

Thanks Dallas ! Me again sorry to bother. I am testing the Bot on UK horse races and I were wondering what are the best conditions for Swing Trading ? Do you need specific number of runners, odds, volume, money...etc

Thanks for helping :?
STARBUCK62

I am having the same problem as regards it kicking in, I am in practice mode , have it loaded into automation, selected every race to fire into, refresh rate is the same throughout, I have had to have it as a Servant and even then I have to manually click on it to get it started ,
Any Ideas, seems like a nice piece of kit. :)
Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:37 pm
I am having the same problem as regards it kicking in, I am in practice mode , have it loaded into automation, selected every race to fire into, refresh rate is the same throughout, I have had to have it as a Servant and even then I have to manually click on it to get it started ,
Any Ideas, seems like a nice piece of kit. :)
Sorry nearly missed this

I'm not sure what you mean exactly?, are you saying the file from the OP is not triggering for you?
chrissav

Hi just about to try this BOT but noticed people have struggled to get this working? Has anyone recently tried this and seen it trigger?
Dallas

chrissav wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:34 pm
Hi just about to try this BOT but noticed people have struggled to get this working? Has anyone recently tried this and seen it trigger?
Every bot I upload get thoroughly tested for several days to ensure everything works as per the description in the OP, so as long as you have Guardian refreshing the markets quickly enough (see link below) then it will trigger perfectly when the conditions are met etc...
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”