Catch the Late Move Reversal Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on the Pre-Race Horse racing markets.

The bot will monitor all runners below 20.0 and should any of them shorten by 15 ticks or more a signal is set on that runner, with a signal set on a runner once the odds begin to level off and the price remains within a narrow range of 4 ticks for a minute (indicating the move has likely ended) then to try and catch a potential reversal a lay bet will be placed at the current reverse price. If matched an offset bet with greening will be placed 8 ticks higher and a trailing stop of 8 ticks will also be used should the price carry on shortening. It will do the above on up to two different runners.

Just incase neither the offset is matched nor the stop triggers in the final few seconds before post time a green up is done to ensure all poistions are closed and any unmatched bets cancelled before the off.

This type of trade was manually demonstrated recently by Peter and you can see the video for this at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYPqWzSWvQc

The charts in the bottom image show the type of moves this bot will catch.

To use the file just click on the Catch the Late Move Reversal.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dont forget you can simply change the rule type from ‘Place a Lay bet’ to ‘Play Sound Alert’ if you would rather just be notified that a big mover has now levelled off leaving you to make the final decision on whether to open a trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
convoysur-2

Brilliant work Dallas.
thank you for all you have shared,
top man
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:Brilliant work Dallas.
thank you for all you have shared,
top man
Thanks for that Marc and its good to hear from you again hope your keeping well. Funnily enough I've just added a link for this bot to the main library thread and noticed that its been just over a year since it was started and you where the first to comment back then so thanks again for yours and everyone else's comments
TipTopTrader

Great work Dallas.Not only for sharing all of your bots and servants but also for giving me ideas on how to create some of my own by looking at the rules you have applied to the bots and servants.
Dallas

TipTopTrader wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:27 am
Great work Dallas.Not only for sharing all of your bots and servants but also for giving me ideas on how to create some of my own by looking at the rules you have applied to the bots and servants.
Thanks, it's good to hear when they are being used like this and are giving users some thoughts and ideas to incorporate into their existing bots etc
kunas

Good afternoon all,

I was checking this file and I have a doubt with the relative Hist. price cond set on its sinal ..
Dallas, you have it set to signal if:
"price now is less then 300s ago, minus 15 ticks" - ok it makes all sence

my confusion is with the minus and plus X ticks. What happend if you wrote " price now is less then 300s ago, plus 15 ticks" ? Will it signal if the price now is less now than before Within 15 ticks ?

thanks
kunas

.. and as you wrote? means over 15 ticks ? :roll:

Thank you again!!
kunas

Anyone ? :( still getting confused how to read this rule..
3th option: plus is always up in the ladder, minis is always down ?
Dallas

kunas wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:05 pm

my confusion is with the minus and plus X ticks. What happend if you wrote " price now is less then 300s ago, plus 15 ticks" ? Will it signal if the price now is less now than before Within 15 ticks ?

thanks
Sorry must have missed this the other day but yes that is correct
kunas

Thank you Dallas!! you're the Best
nickv89

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm
Dont forget you can simply change the rule type from ‘Place a Lay bet’ to ‘Play Sound Alert’ if you would rather just be notified that a big mover has now levelled off leaving you to make the final decision on whether to open a trade.
Great work. Just trialling this one. do I need to enter the horses into the nominated selection boxes or can they be left blank?
thanks in advance
Dallas

nickv89 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:32 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm
Great work. Just trialling this one. do I need to enter the horses into the nominated selection boxes or can they be left blank?
thanks in advance
Its currently applied to trigger on ANY selection, on the condition, it's priced <20.0
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm
This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on the Pre-Race Horse racing markets.
It would be amazing if you could add to this the ability to be able to set the time from which to take the first price from and then to a certain amount of time before the race starts.
Undockedstar

Hi could anyone tell me how I would go about splitting up your offset on this? Ideally split into 4, so £10 lay stake, then £2.50 back stake at 2,,4,6 and 8 ticks?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”