Catch the Late Move Reversal Guardian Automation Bot

kunas

Thank you Dallas!! you're the Best
nickv89

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm
Dont forget you can simply change the rule type from ‘Place a Lay bet’ to ‘Play Sound Alert’ if you would rather just be notified that a big mover has now levelled off leaving you to make the final decision on whether to open a trade.
Great work. Just trialling this one. do I need to enter the horses into the nominated selection boxes or can they be left blank?
thanks in advance
Dallas

nickv89 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:32 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm
Dont forget you can simply change the rule type from ‘Place a Lay bet’ to ‘Play Sound Alert’ if you would rather just be notified that a big mover has now levelled off leaving you to make the final decision on whether to open a trade.
Great work. Just trialling this one. do I need to enter the horses into the nominated selection boxes or can they be left blank?
thanks in advance
Its currently applied to trigger on ANY selection, on the condition, it's priced <20.0
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm
This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on the Pre-Race Horse racing markets.
It would be amazing if you could add to this the ability to be able to set the time from which to take the first price from and then to a certain amount of time before the race starts.
Undockedstar

Hi could anyone tell me how I would go about splitting up your offset on this? Ideally split into 4, so £10 lay stake, then £2.50 back stake at 2,,4,6 and 8 ticks?
Dallas

Undockedstar wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:28 pm
Hi could anyone tell me how I would go about splitting up your offset on this? Ideally split into 4, so £10 lay stake, then £2.50 back stake at 2,,4,6 and 8 ticks?
Use 4 x lay bet rules which use £2.50 stakes and have each one offset by the required number of ticks
Superkal

Hey Dallas

Thank you so much for provide this automation file.

I've had mixed success, so I'm breaking even most days after testing. This is certainly better than being on a prolonged losing run.

Where do you find the time to do these automation files, I hope you get paid or some sort of reward for doing so many but also providing prompt responses.

Do you mind me asking whether you profit daily from automation on Bet Angel?

Regards

Super
Dallas

Superkal wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm
Hey Dallas

I've had mixed success, so I'm breaking even most days after testing. This is certainly better than being on a prolonged losing run.

Where do you find the time to do these automation files, I hope you get paid or some sort of reward for doing so many but also providing prompt responses.

Regards

Super
Actually making the files even those that look complex is the easy part for me and most take less than 10 mins, the testing is then done for a few days on a dev laptop while I get on with other stuff so that has no impact on my time really, and at any one time I've usually got several files ready to upload - but that's where most time is taken up when creating a new thread.
Even with some standard parts copy/pasted from existing ones it can still take an hour or more to type out the info and upload the images/files etc - hence you'll often see me reply to posts 'I've got something along the lines of that i'll try and get it uploaded shortly'

Yes, I do run my own profitable automation files on various market types and sports and always, some have been born directly from creating these example where during testing I might spot something and think to myself "ohh that looks interesting I can take this in the following direction" so I have a few that even to this day are very close to how they are on the forum, just a tweak here and edit there.
Superkal

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:39 am
Superkal wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm
Hey Dallas

Regards

Super
Actually making the files even those that look complex is the easy part for me and most take less than 10 mins, the testing is then done for a few days on a dev laptop while I get on with other stuff so that has no impact on my time really, and at any one time I've usually got several files ready to upload - but that's where most time is taken up when creating a new thread.
Even with some standard parts copy/pasted from existing ones it can still take an hour or more to type out the info and upload the images/files etc - hence you'll often see me reply to posts 'I've got something along the lines of that i'll try and get it uploaded shortly'

Yes, I do run my own profitable automation files on various market types and sports and always, some have been born directly from creating these example where during testing I might spot something and think to myself "ohh that looks interesting I can take this in the following direction" so I have a few that even to this day are very close to how they are on the forum, just a tweak here and edit there.

Thank you so much for your response and giving me the added belief that I to can go have automate on multiple markets and be profitable. It will, ofcourse, take time, effort, perserverence and lots of testing :D

You Sir are a legend!
Obsidiack

Hey there, running your bot stock but set the bet size to £0.1, a couple confusing things happened. It bet in play(race started at 1:40 but it placed bets at 1:41), then it didn't close any of the trades(the horse went on to lose so it worked for me but still), I'm guessing because it was in play. Finally, for some reason it bet £0.5 instead of £0.1, is this because of minimum bet sizing? Thanks
Dallas

Obsidiack wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:52 pm
Hey there, running your bot stock but set the bet size to £0.1, a couple confusing things happened. It bet in play(race started at 1:40 but it placed bets at 1:41), then it didn't close any of the trades(the horse went on to lose so it worked for me but still), I'm guessing because it was in play. Finally, for some reason it bet £0.5 instead of £0.1, is this because of minimum bet sizing? Thanks
The lay bet rule is armed from 5mins to 30secs before the off, if you haven't changed this then your PC clock may be out, Bet Angel takes its timings from that so its important you ensure that is regularly synced

In order to place bets below the minimum stake Bet Angel has to do it in two steps
1) Place a bet for the min stake at the further price away (ie, 1.01 or 1000.0)
2) Cancel the excess amount and move the remainder to the requested price

Occasional on in-play markets when Betfair impose a bet delay (which is doubled for bets below the min stake), a bet might get matched at step one before step 2 is done

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”