Pre-Race Data Collection on Fav During Final 5 Mins

Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Hi Dallas sorry I thought I'd sent the text of thanks but still in draft... also I wanted to ask is it possible to add a rule/condition that the fav also has to be in row 1?
Yes, you would add a 'Set/modify signal' applied to row 1 rule and on the signal tab use 'set a signal' on selection (give it any name you want)

Then on your main back rule add a condition
'Signal Set Condition'
Is Signal named (whatever you called it above)
on selection
Set with a value
redbasil

Thankyou Dallas your time is very much appreciated
redbasil

Hi again Dallas I'm not entirely sure how to set a price range for a selection? for example under 4.0 Cheers
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:36 am
Hi again Dallas I'm not entirely sure how to set a price range for a selection? for example under 4.0 Cheers
It just needs a 'fixed odds cond' adding with
selections last traded price
is less than 4.0

If you add another fixed odds condition you can create a range
redbasil

Was looking at that just wasn't sure it was correct.. yet again many thanks Dallas.
redbasil

Hi Dallas this is further to a question I asked on another thread about volume pre race. Is there a condition where you can ask there to be a certain amount of money on the race before the bet will trigger. For example only execute if there is 50k the market. Cheers
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 pm
Hi Dallas this is further to a question I asked on another thread about volume pre race. Is there a condition where you can ask there to be a certain amount of money on the race before the bet will trigger. For example only execute if there is 50k the market. Cheers
Yes the 'Volume Condition'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/vol ... 3D&mw=MzIw
redbasil

Thanks yet again Dallas your responses are amazingly quick. Cheers as always
redbasil

Me yet again Dallas... is their a stop loss or profit option I can use if the price either hits a high I don't want or low I want?
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am
Me yet again Dallas... is their a stop loss or profit option I can use if the price either hits a high I don't want or low I want?
Yes see this thread for details
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488
redbasil

Hi is it possible to use the same rule on different races where you want to select specific horses rather than just the favourite or do you need a new rule for every race where you insert the horses name. Hope this makes sense 😀
Dallas

Same rule can be used on every race, if you want to pick specific horse change the 'Applies to' Guardian nominated Selection 1 and choose the runner for each race from the main guardian page after applying the rule
redbasil

Hi I have set the rule guardian nominated selection 1 but not sure where you add the individual horse name for each race ?
redbasil

I've found it now cheers Dallas it's on the drop down ladder of automation nominated selection 1.. I really appreciate the time you've taken helping me

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”