Back Win Mkt Movers in the Place Market Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

These are basic Guardian automation files for use on Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of these automation files is to back runners in the place market that have shortened in the win market.

There are two automation files required for this, the first is called ‘Signal Win Market Movers’ and is applied to the win markets
The second is called ‘Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ and of course, is applied to the place markets.

20 seconds before post time rules in the ‘Signal Win Market Movers’ file will test the selections in the first six Betfair rows and any that are 10 or more ticks shorter than they were at 5 minutes to post will be ‘Stored with a value’ and unique name.

7 seconds before post time back bet rules in the ‘Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ will be armed, these have a condition to check for ‘Stored Values’ and unique names and if they are present will trigger a £10 back bet on that runner at the best market price.

To see the full details of how this files works and step-by-step instructions on how it was made please see this thread viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230&start=1

To use these files just click on the following two links below ’Signal Win Market Movers.Baf’ and ‘Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dudisela

Downloaded these two files OK, but unable to import beacause it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is incompatible.
jimibt

dudisela wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:52 pm
Downloaded these two files OK, but unable to import beacause it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is incompatible.
you'll find the update here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227
Lucklogic

Wow great work thanks
Lucklogic

Having troble with this. I think its to do with sharing but not certain.

If I use the clear all shared command at the start of autonmation then the the place automation does not pickup the selections that are marked as a bet

So how do i reset the shared values for each race, because i have seen incorrect place bets if values are not cleared and how can the marked lace bets get picked up ?

Thanks
Dallas

Lucklogic wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm
Having troble with this. I think its to do with sharing but not certain.

If I use the clear all shared command at the start of autonmation then the the place automation does not pickup the selections that are marked as a bet

So how do i reset the shared values for each race, because i have seen incorrect place bets if values are not cleared and how can the marked lace bets get picked up ?

Thanks
They don't need resetting, stored values are only shared within the same event, a value set on one race/market cant be seen/used on a completely separate race/market
Lucklogic

Your right I see what I've done wrong, many thanks
Valda

Trying to merge two automations here - and probably doing it wrong.
If I take the “spot win market movers” automation and add to the bottom of the rules file the “back win market movers in the place market” file can I then change the rules to make it B2L bot.
Back the mover and lay with greening at say 20% below matched back odds, with the lay being kept in play.
Is this possible ?
Is there another example where this has already been done ?
Any guidance appreciated.
Valda

I should have added - all above in win market - just using the place market automation as a template .
Dallas

Valda wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30 pm
Trying to merge two automations here - and probably doing it wrong.
If I take the “spot win market movers” automation and add to the bottom of the rules file the “back win market movers in the place market” file can I then change the rules to make it B2L bot.
Back the mover and lay with greening at say 20% below matched back odds, with the lay being kept in play.
Is this possible ?
Is there another example where this has already been done ?
Any guidance appreciated.
Just to clarify you want to still back the win movers in the place market but also B2L the win mkt mover in the win mkt also?
Valda

Well I was just looking at B2L - however backing in the place market seems to work well with the limited testing I’ve done - so if I could have the “ spot win market movers” place the B2L in the win market, and also trigger the “back win market movers in the place market” then that would be fantastic.
Dallas

Valda wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:02 pm
Well I was just looking at B2L - however backing in the place market seems to work well with the limited testing I’ve done - so if I could have the “ spot win market movers” place the B2L in the win market, and also trigger the “back win market movers in the place market” then that would be fantastic.
If you use the 'copy' button and copy the back bet rules from the place market file into the bottom of the win market file, then just go in and edit them on the parameters tab so that they 'offset bet with greening'
enable fill/kill (enter 9999secs)

Then also on the win mkt file add a keep unmatched bets rule, arm it to tigger after the bets will have been placed - you could set this to trigger several times to ensure all offset bets get kept
Valda

Thank you.
Will have a go at it and see how I get on.
Valda

Well 70% there.
It’s placing the back bet and offset bet in win market, and place bet in place market.
I am losing the offset bets when the race goes in play - tried various settings but not there yet.
Any suggestions ?
I’ve made 1 keep bets rule covering “all selections” and am fiddling with the arm timing.
Dallas

Valda wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:53 pm
Well 70% there.
It’s placing the back bet and offset bet in win market, and place bet in place market.
I am losing the offset bets when the race goes in play - tried various settings but not there yet.
Any suggestions ?
I’ve made 1 keep bets rule covering “all selections” and am fiddling with the arm timing.
If you put the 'keep' bets rule in as per my earlier post you could set it to trigger every second until the race went in play that would ensure even the latest of offsets get kept

Also make sure you have Guardian refreshing the markets quickly enough, the following explains why and how
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”