Help Please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
darren1963

Hi guys,

I just want an automated bot that places a back bet (place) 5 seconds before the off. I did try and load one of the bots in the automated section, but it said the file was from an older version of Bet Angel and would not work. Please can some point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Dallas

The latest version of Bet Angel Pro can be downloaded from the link below, then you'll be able to use any of the files from the shared files section
https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
darren1963

Thank you.
darren1963

Just as another side issue. When in Gaurdian and say already selected a race and a horse to say DOB, if I then wanted to have another type of bet on the same horse how can i do that as Gaurdian only allows me to have one 'Automation Rule' per race and horse at any given time. How can I automate 2 different 'Automation Rules' for the same horse in the same race?

Thank you.
Dallas

darren1963 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:29 am
Just as another side issue. When in Gaurdian and say already selected a race and a horse to say DOB, if I then wanted to have another type of bet on the same horse how can i do that as Gaurdian only allows me to have one 'Automation Rule' per race and horse at any given time. How can I automate 2 different 'Automation Rules' for the same horse in the same race?

Thank you.
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”