Front Runner Alert on Watchlist Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of this bot is to alert you to your potential front runners in Bet Angel's watchlist shortly before the start of the race which you have shortlisted earlier in the day, making it a handy file to use if you’re into Back 2 Lays (B2L) or other types of betting on front runners.

Watchlist.JPG

Using the File

Once you’ve added the day's races into Guardian and applied the automation file to them all, using the Automation Nominated Selection 1 & 2 Columns you can quickly select up to 2 runners for each race. If a race doesn’t have any potential Front runner’s then you can leave the columns empty just as I’ve done for the 14:20 and 14:40 races.

FR Guardian.JPG

After that click the ‘Watch’ tab and tick the ‘Sync Guardian’s list of Markets’ box

Sync.JPG

Then click ‘Display the Selected Watchlist’, once you've done this you can immediately minimize the watchlist to your windows taskbar, close Guardian and get on with the rest of your days trading.

Receiving Alerts

One minute before post time if the race contains a runner/s you nominated earlier in Guardian the watchlist will automatically maximize and auto-scroll to the nominated runner for that race and an alert will begin flashing next to it for 30 secs.

If it’s a NH (Jumps race) and you have live pictures you can then check to see if your horse is lining up near the front and looking like it’s going to be prominent before deciding to place your bet.

LV1.JPG

To use the file just click on the following Front Runner Alert.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian all aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrankArch

would it be possible to adapt this as a servant so that when I open a market it pops up to remind me of the front runners as per your first screen shot. I have adapted the timing so that the front runners are always highlighted on the watch list (please see attachment). But would be cool if the watch list for that market popped up by itself when the market is opened. Hope you understand what I'm getting at.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:38 am
would it be possible to adapt this as a servant so that when I open a market it pops up to remind me of the front runners as per your first screen shot. I have adapted the timing so that the front runners are always highlighted on the watch list (please see attachment). But would be cool if the watch list for that market popped up by itself when the market is opened. Hope you understand what I'm getting at.
It can be done yes, you'd need to set a signal or stored value with the front runner alert rule that

Then create Safety servant with another alert rule that causes the Watch list window to open, and use a signal set or stored value set condition to test if the SV or stored value you added to the Guardian rule is set with a value

ie, the safety servant alert will only trigger if the guardian alert has already done do and set either a signal or stored value on that market
FrankArch

thanks for this, I'll have a go.
stever78

For a minute there i thought this was going to "magically" tell me what is likely to front run. haha !!
So obviosly this is "once you have got your front runners yourself" and imported them into guardian, then this will alert you to them? is that correct?

still a neat way to do it, thanks.

so what is the collective thoughts on the best (most accurate at it) resource for predicting front runners (outside of your own knowledge of course, i understand its a much detailed than just looking at a website's guide)

i used to use racing tv, but they just updated their website and now dont show the PACE tab.

i guess the subscription based geegeez or proform is best.

are there any other worthy suggestions as i can only see attheraces who do pace tabs at present. not sure how good it is, no reason to assume its not accurate

thanks
Dallas

stever78 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:23 pm
For a minute there i thought this was going to "magically" tell me what is likely to front run. haha !!
So obviosly this is "once you have got your front runners yourself" and imported them into guardian, then this will alert you to them? is that correct?

still a neat way to do it, thanks.

Yes, that's right.

It will just remind you of a upcoming race which has a potential front runner you selected as a horse of interest in earlier in the day

You could use it for just about anything, ie, you could add all the odds-on fav's in the morning, or those which are running for the 1st time this season etc

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”