Trade the LTP Crossing over the VWAP Guardian Automation Bot

Korattt

don’t worry, sorted it :roll:
tootatoota

Hi,
Is it possible to update the Trade the VWAP crossover to use Checkpoint Vwap -6mins from off?
I have tried to do this but failed?
Appreciate any help
Thanks Toota
tootatoota

hi,
Being an idiot i have done it
Thanks
tootatoota

Hi,
I thought i had this sorted but having trouble trying to insert VWAP checkpoint into a simple BOT.
3 different checkpoints say -15min,-10min,-5min
If fav for ex steams in Back.
I am getting all confused and probably trying too hard
Any help gratefully accepted(rule names and signals are ???????????????)
Regards Tooota
Snukem

:D brilliant bot Dallas, awesome, thankyou
Dallas

tootatoota wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:30 am
Hi,
I thought i had this sorted but having trouble trying to insert VWAP checkpoint into a simple BOT.
3 different checkpoints say -15min,-10min,-5min
If fav for ex steams in Back.
I am getting all confused and probably trying too hard
Any help gratefully accepted(rule names and signals are ???????????????)
Regards Tooota
There is a rule called 'Checkpoint VWAP'
if you just arm this to trigger at the times you want that will reset the VWAP from that point
if doing it in 5 mins blocks you would just need the 1 rule armed at 00:15:00 before start
Trigger 3 times
Rearm every 300 secs
tootatoota

Thanks
CrunchyTwiglet

Hi Dallas,
Newbie so excuse the dumb questions. I am trying to modify the automation for my own purposes but there is two things that I need explaining. The first is that there is a criteria on the back and lay bets "Place bet triggers on the selection = 0". What does this mean? / What does this do? The second is I wanted to fire for any selection. Is it as simple as choosing "Any Selection" for each of the rules?
Thanking you for your time.
Dallas

CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:56 pm
Hi Dallas,
Newbie so excuse the dumb questions. I am trying to modify the automation for my own purposes but there is two things that I need explaining. The first is that there is a criteria on the back and lay bets "Place bet triggers on the selection = 0". What does this mean? / What does this do? The second is I wanted to fire for any selection. Is it as simple as choosing "Any Selection" for each of the rules?
Thanking you for your time.
The "Place bet triggers on the selection = 0" prevents it triggering more than once on a selection

Rather than use 'ANY' selection, the better option would be to use 'EVERY selection'
Which ever you choose you might then want to add a 'fixed odds condition' to test the price is less than 'X', just to stop it triggering on the big outsiders
CrunchyTwiglet

Thanks for your quick response Dallas, I appreciate your time. I'll try those edits tomorrow in practice.
Cheers. :)
Dallas

CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:33 pm
Thanks for your quick response Dallas, I appreciate your time. I'll try those edits tomorrow in practice.
Cheers. :)

MobiusGrey

Ok I think I've royally ballsed this up. Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction please (.baf attached)

Effectively I'm looking to place a back if the price drops 5% below the VWAP so if the price is at 4.0 and suddenly drops lower by 5% it will place a back bet and green up when the price is back at VWAP, and vice versa for lays.

I'm just not sure where I'm going wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

MobiusGrey wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:36 pm
Ok I think I've royally ballsed this up. Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction please (.baf attached)

Effectively I'm looking to place a back if the price drops 5% below the VWAP so if the price is at 4.0 and suddenly drops lower by 5% it will place a back bet and green up when the price is back at VWAP, and vice versa for lays.

I won't be able to check the actual file until the morning, but to edit the original file in the OP all that should need to be done is on the stored value for the VWAP to use the 'Adjustment' minus 5%
MobiusGrey

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:54 pm
MobiusGrey wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:36 pm

I won't be able to check the actual file until the morning, but to edit the original file in the OP all that should need to be done is on the stored value for the VWAP to use the 'Adjustment' minus 5%
Ah thanks Dallas, this makes sense, I was trying to over complicate things I think by adjusting the signal values too. Pretty sure this solves it.
friendy63

Hi Dallas
Been using this lately but i want to put more than one trade in the market at different prices so have copied the back and lay bet rules and added different price points but it still only puts the one bet in the market.Any ideas in what i am missing doing.
Thanks Ian.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”