BDP - Historical Data Excel Workbook

megarain

As a general note :

I do think programmers assume a level of knowledge, which is a reach.

Most non-techies find it v hard to follow basic text. Pictures are a big help.

We stupid, and we know it.
ShaunWhite

megarain wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:58 pm
As a general note :

I do think programmers assume a level of knowledge, which is a reach.

Most non-techies find it v hard to follow basic text. Pictures are a big help.

We stupid, and we know it.
Nobody (?) is stupid, we all just know different stuff.
I get it Mega, and from someone on the other side of the fence I feel the same when you talk about sport which I know f'all about compared to you, and I don't especially have the desire to spend months and years studying it. We're Jack Spratt and his wife.
megarain

To be absolutely fair, the word doc does have a lot of pics.

I will maybe re-try later .. but, its time consuming, and my heart isnt really in it.

But, maybe people can get an insight etc, into whats required and what u should get out.
Rob51852

Did anyone ever get this working? I’ve tried but just get errors.

Thanks
brendan755

hello all,

having issues my side too... am able to login, and see the data i've requested, but when i try to select the remote data via the filter button i get an error in the bottom left hand corner:

[readcollections error: Object required] <image attached>

seems there is some connection error and am unable to link into the options - market type / country / file type are all blank dropdowns so unable to select anything to download.

is anyone else getting this error or any ideas on how to fix ?

seems to be working via the BF front end so not sure this is a BF issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sa7med

brendan755 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:14 am
hello all,

having issues my side too... am able to login, and see the data i've requested, but when i try to select the remote data via the filter button i get an error in the bottom left hand corner:

[readcollections error: Object required] <image attached>

seems there is some connection error and am unable to link into the options - market type / country / file type are all blank dropdowns so unable to select anything to download.

is anyone else getting this error or any ideas on how to fix ?

seems to be working via the BF front end so not sure this is a BF issue.
Can you download the data and point the sheet to the data?
brendan755

I have just tried & no it doesnt seem to recognise them. i wonder if there is some interaction with 7 zip when downloading...?
sa7med

brendan755 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 am
I have just tried & no it doesnt seem to recognise them. i wonder if there is some interaction with 7 zip when downloading...?
Do you have 7zip installed? It may be trying to access it. Hard to say without seeing the code.
brendan755

yes i did. i ran a fix on excel and have managed to get the download function working now. my next problem is that it wont take the downloaded files & merge them into a report.

when i try to run all different types of reports, it generates a new tab (with headings), but i get an error msg:

File not found in local database

But all the files have downloaded there. Have set the files to share so shouldnt be a permission issue, but running out of other ideas.

can anyone help ?

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair Data”