Simple Profit & Loss Chart Spreadsheet

rik

Thanks for the spreadsheet. there is no way to load the Betfair profit file into it, would have to enter every market manually??
nikolong

I have recently got into automation and this has blown my mind. I have a betting strategy that I want to evaluate and this will be awesome. Thank you Dallas you truly are great.
Niko
nikolong

Would it be possible to add your own row headings, i don't know how to do pivot tables. I would like 'days of the week' and 'trainers' to have their own rows too. This is because you know how different Saturdays are to Mondays say, and there is different behaviors associated with different trainers.
Thanks,

Niko
Dallas

nikolong wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:34 am
Would it be possible to add your own row headings, i don't know how to do pivot tables. I would like 'days of the week' and 'trainers' to have their own rows too. This is because you know how different Saturdays are to Mondays say, and there is different behaviors associated with different trainers.
Thanks,

Niko
Yes you can modify it any way you want, it doesn't use and macro's so there's no danger of messing anything up in the background

Return to “Betfair Data”