Dump Betfair Graphs At Post

Mark-H

Is there a simple way to dump the betfair graphs into a folder at say, post time?

I know Euler has uploaded a huge collection of race graphs from 2016, with the latest being the Cheltenham Festival 2017.

However, I was wondering if there was a simple way to dump the graphs for a race I was trading, for reference later. I'm currently capturing data using the excellent spreadsheet by Switesh and would love to compare how the betfair graphs look.

I'm not aware of a button or setting in Betangel so guess that's it's probably done by a script of some sort.

Any help pointing me in the right general direction without giving away the family silver would be appreciated!

Mark H.
adhuk

Probably the easiest way to do that would be through using:
Link Removed
The website shows all the charts for each race on one page which could be saved.
Euler

We do it automatically and upload them here: -

https://www.betangel.com/betfair-charts/
adhuk

Problem there is that you can only see one chart at a time, which makes comparison less immediate. At the site I suggested the charts can all be saved in one page for later assessment.
Wolf1877

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:20 am

Thanks for capturing these. Very useful!
I can only see a directory for 2017 charts so far though .... Is this directory only refreshed at the end of each month?
ShaunWhite

adhuk wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 am
Problem there is that you can only see one chart at a time, which makes comparison less immediate. At the site I suggested the charts can all be saved in one page for later assessment.
It's a shame that site is so badly written, 'back' doesn't work properly for starters. I'm never especially happy to have to sign in with my google id to a site I don't know either. It really has the look and fel of something that's been set up quickley, maybe even to harvest user details.
Euler

I don't know of any specific issue, but I know it's owned by Ukrainians, so I've never signed up.

You should be able to download all the charts en masse on our site if you wish.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 pm
adhuk wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 am
It's a shame that site is so badly written, 'back' doesn't work properly for starters. I'm never especially happy to have to sign in with my google id to a site I don't know either. It really has the look and fel of something that's been set up quickley, maybe even to harvest user details.
That's why I never went further than the front page. :)
PeterLe

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:20 am

Just wondered if there was a reason why BA stopped doing this?

Return to “Betfair Data”