Lifetime P&Ls changed format?

mjmorris335

I emailed Betfair Support for my Lifetime P&L and it's come back in a format that my spreadsheet won't read.

I've been using this for a while: http://betfairtradingmindgames.blogspot ... -here.html but I'm not sure it's maintained any more.

This is the new format:
Capture.PNG
Is there another spreadsheet around that will read this new format?

Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If i remember rightly there was a excel file included with the mindgames download that converts your BF lifetime P/L

I might still have a copy on one of my computers which ill have a look for later if you have not been able to get one before then
mjmorris335

Thanks Dallas but I've got that. It won't convert this file which was why I posted the query.

Mike
spreadbetting

Plenty of file conversion progs out there, what format have Betfair sent it in? Are you sure it's not just been compressed by them?
mjmorris335

It's not the file type that's the problem; it comes as a .xlsx file. The spreadsheet I use to parse the data requires the contents to be in a particular format WRT column headers, etc., and it's this that's changed.

Mike
spreadbetting

Can you not simply drag the columns into the correct places, all you do is click on the column letter to select it then drag with your mouse to where you need it, or is some data missing?

As long as the data you need is there it should be simple enough to organise it with a script or drag and drop it into the correct format. If you want to post up the excel file you have to convert the old lifetime pnl I'm sure I can tinker with it to output the BettingPandL if you say what the headings are on the new lifetime format.
mjmorris335

Thanks, but I've managed to get a file from them that I've been able to edit into the right format. A right bloody faff, though.

Mike

Return to “Betfair Data”