Works with Uk & Ire Win markets.
1. removes all entries that have no BSP (special markets such as head to head/lengths beaten etc)
2. renames all files to their actual race dates
3. sorts by event ID & Bsp smallest to biggest
4. saves the files as excel worksheets
It checks that each file has 17 columns and does actually contain data. Some files such as 24/12 and 25/12 are undertsandably empty, but there are also some where all racing has been abandoned. These files will not be processed.
1.Create a folder on your c drive and call it CSV Files.
2. Press the blue button and navigate to where you keep your original files. Don't double click on it, just select it and press "confirm"
You'll see a list of all processed files along with their new name and also any that have not been processed.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest