Recording market odds and traded volumes spreadsheet - capturing data

Mythos

Do I need to adjust any setting to my excel or use a particular version of excel?

I use the original spreadsheet and when I tick the "tick to record" box it captures data once and then it stops capturing data even though the information is changing above it.

anyone else had a similar problem?
pdupre1961

Hi Mythos,

Yes, you need to change your refresh rate on Guardian to 500ms.

The capture rate on Guardian must be less than on the spreadsheet...

Paul
buyshirts

Is 1 seconds the lowest i can use because im looking at capturing some data in a volatile market and only for a short period so ideally i would like 0.25 of a second?
JayBee66

I have run this spreadsheet as per the instructions but am getting a runtime error.

Run-time error '1004':
Application-defined or object defined error

Any ideas?
TheTub

What did you find out on the net?

A brief search of Google shows this to be a generic error that could be caused by any number of problems.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1S ... error+1004
JayBee66

The VBA debugger says that its happening on the line that moves the previous data down the sheet.

I am using the Office 2000 version of Excel.
zariweio

Anybody knows how to record various markets simultaneously? Thanks.
Emerson

I wanted to record more than one market with this, so have managed to copy some of the sheet from the Multiple BetAngel spreedsheet to this one, i can make another Data sheet inside this spreedsheet show the value of another market, but it doesnt record it, i have made a copy of the original "Data" module and changed all the Sheet 'Data' text to Sheet 'Data (2)' but it doesnt work, it gives me an "Ambiguous name " in the range word of the Private Sub Worksheet. Anyone can help ?
Thanks in advance
davidg56

Is there a way of getting the recording to stop when the market goes "In Play". And then it would start recording again through Guardian at the next loaded market. Is this possible to automate?
Thanks
David
BlinkAirwave

Emerson wrote:I wanted to record more than one market with this, so have managed to copy some of the sheet from the Multiple BetAngel spreedsheet to this one, i can make another Data sheet inside this spreedsheet show the value of another market, but it doesnt record it, i have made a copy of the original "Data" module and changed all the Sheet 'Data' text to Sheet 'Data (2)' but it doesnt work, it gives me an "Ambiguous name " in the range word of the Private Sub Worksheet. Anyone can help ?
Thanks in advance

Hi, I extended the sheet a little bit. I can now
record 6 markets at same time.

I have to imporve it a little bit.
More details come later. I have to test now.
tiagotiks

Hello everyone.
Can I use this spreadsheet for football markets as well?
How to place more then one market at the same time?

cheers
Yirkaa

Hi, did anyone managed to get this to work on multiple markets and is willing to share the file? I tried copying DATA sheet, but without changing macros it doesnt work. And I dont know how to change them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
masmarinho

Great Work i-XL :)

Ive been trying to record with a less than 1 sec interval (like 300ms)
But im not be able to :(

How can i make it record 3 or 4 times per second ?

Best Regards
sa7med

Hi! Is this sheet still working? I've loaded it into the betangel excel and clicked connect, making sure its set to auto switch at 300, clicked ticked to record but it's not recording any of the loaded markets. Help anyone?
MemphisFlash

watch this and it should help

www.youtube.com\watch?v=EF0UQm-wIvU&list=PL68313D48EDF522F6

Return to “Betfair Data”