Recording market odds and traded volumes spreadsheet - capturing data

CallumPerry

Has anybody cracked the multiple market code yet please? I'm having the same problem with VBA as a few others. Anybody kind enough to share a working multi-market spreadsheet with a customisable intival changer please?
tb_smoelf

Hi i-XL.

Great feature with flexible time selection.

Is it possible to make the spread sheet start capturing when the event goes inplay?

If so, how????

Best, Tim
tb_smoelf

Hi.
When I use this spread sheet, does it slow down BetAngel when import markets to guardian?

Best, Tim
MemphisFlash

no it doesnt. i use this all the time for the greyhounds.
GaryCook

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 pm
Has anybody cracked the multiple market code yet please? I'm having the same problem with VBA as a few others. Anybody kind enough to share a working multi-market spreadsheet with a customisable intival changer please?
I am working on that, slowly.

Not sure it could do more than one at a time, maybe we need some master accounts of something as the data would be the same for each of us as its centralised. Then if we want to store is market, for example, we could archive the sheets by just saving them with different names.
ShaunWhite

GaryCook wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm
maybe we need some master accounts of something as the data would be the same for each of us as its centralised. Then if we want to store is market, for example, we could archive the sheets by just saving them with different names.
Then wait for a knock on the door. :lol: These aren't new ideas Gary, have a think why people don't just chat about it on an open forum.
GaryCook

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:56 pm
GaryCook wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm
maybe we need some master accounts of something as the data would be the same for each of us as its centralised. Then if we want to store is market, for example, we could archive the sheets by just saving them with different names.
Then wait for a knock on the door. :lol: These aren't new ideas Gary, have a think why people don't just chat about it on an open forum.
Fair enough. Point taken. :)
tb_smoelf

Hi.
I have used this spread sheet with joy. BUT suddently I get this error message.
See image.
Anyone that can help?
Best, Tim
BetAngel_record_datav2 Support.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tb_smoelf

i-XL wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 am
Someone just nudged me about this. I've updated the sheet so you can specify an interval. Remember to untick 'Record data' before changing the value.

I've not tested with all intervals from 1 second to 5 mins but it should be ok. Post up here if you find any problems or have a go at sorting it yourself. There is nothing hidden.

BetAngel_Record_datav2.zip
Hi i_XL.
I have used your great spread sheet with joy, but suddently I get this message. Car you help me with this?
Best, Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nigelk

Press debug and it'll show you the line thats causing the error. Just a guess but from the pic it looks like you've got the name of the match in A1, but that should be linked to the tickbox and only show TRUE/FALSE
tb_smoelf

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am
Press debug and it'll show you the line thats causing the error. Just a guess but from the pic it looks like you've got the name of the match in A1, but that should be linked to the tickbox and only show TRUE/FALSE
Hi.
It shows this. Anything I can do?
Best, Tim
BetAngel_record_datav2 Support Debug.PNG
nigelk

A1 should only show TRUE/FALSE, clear whatever you've got in there now. When you check the tickbox A1 should change to show either TRUE/FALSE, not the name of a team/tennis match etc.
tb_smoelf

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am
A1 should only show TRUE/FALSE, clear whatever you've got in there now. When you check the tickbox A1 should change to show either TRUE/FALSE, not the name of a team/tennis match etc.
Hi.
Seems to work now. Thanks for taking the time.
Have a nice day.
Best
tb_smoelf

nigelk wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am
Hi again.
I have some troble with this sheet. When I press "Connect" and select "Data" in the "Excel Sheet" tab in guardian, the sheet show the error.
The match name ends up in cell B1.
Can you see from the pic. of the debug screan what dto do?

Best, Tim
firlandsfarm

This is just what I wanted but … I'm having trouble with it :( I cannot change the Interval setting if the worksheet is connected to a market maybe because whatever the value I have in cell G1 of the Data sheet the data is recording at 2 lines per second and every time a new line of prices is created it 'closes' the editing of G1. :( Here is a pic of the Interval preset to 60 seconds before linking the worksheet but with the Countdown column showing 2 price lines per second. Help please, it's like an unstoppable monster! :shock:

IXL Data Capture Multi Market screengrab.JPG

Return to “Betfair Data”