Betfair Down / Betfair site crash

ec0n0mist

Just woke up. How's everything looking now?

Saw some tweets that it's been going on intermittently through the day.
Does connection seem stable now?
eightbo

What's happening?
eightbo

We're back
Derek27

Just doing my accounts for yesterday, Betfair site including P/L pages appear to be down.
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:35 pm
I love just checking betangel forum when betfair down and seeing the names on the bottom.

Only time this place gets really busy all at once. 🤣

Careful, betangel might crash!
You love checking the forum when Betfair is down, but you don't follow up your own posts to the forum.
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 pm
I done it!

I give full update in a few days. Gota get paid first before I give the details.

Just wow!
It's now two months. Have you not been paid yet?
SeaHorseRacing

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:08 am
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:35 pm
I love just checking betangel forum when betfair down and seeing the names on the bottom.

Only time this place gets really busy all at once. 🤣

Careful, betangel might crash!
You love checking the forum when Betfair is down, but you don't follow up your own posts to the forum.
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 pm
I done it!

I give full update in a few days. Gota get paid first before I give the details.

Just wow!
It's now two months. Have you not been paid yet?

Just came on to get everyone a tip for tomorrow and saw this.

Yes I’ve been paid totally forgot to post details up had a mad few months.
I’m not trading much anymore i have two new businesses now 🤣thanks to the bookies...

I would list my business here but think it would be taken down would be some free advertising though.
spreadbetting

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm

I’m not trading much anymore i have two new businesses now 🤣thanks to the bookies...

I would list my business here but think it would be taken down would be some free advertising though.
Couple of months and two businesses up and running, you have been busy.

Can't see being taken down unless they're in competition with BA, something like an undertakers would be no problem I'd imagine.
to75ne

[quote=spreadbetting post_id=183320 time=1553358589 user_id=3492

Can't see being taken down unless they're in competition with BA, something like an undertakers would be no problem I'd imagine.
[/quote]

I think your going over a lot of heads once again :)
SeaHorseRacing

Insanecompetitions.co.uk

Check it out, buy some tickets 😬

We’ve had a winner of brand new Kawasaki already.
SeaHorseRacing

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:29 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Couple of months and two businesses up and running, you have been busy.

www.Insanecompetitions.co.uk

Check it out, buy some tickets 😬

We’ve had a winner of brand new Kawasaki already.
spreadbetting

At least you saved a few quid on your website design, was like a trip back to the nineties :)

In all seriousness good luck with it, not sure it's gonna make your fortune but you need to risks if you want to get anywhere in life. Plus even if it doesn't set the world alight you'll learn hell of a lot more from a failed business than simply sitting on a handful of business ideas.
gstar1975

If I place a Back bet and then further down I place my net stake and TAKE SP on Betangel, this is different to Taking SP on the Betfair Website. What I am wondering to saved a few people next time out If and when Betfair goes down if we take this extra step and take sp on the website would it then be Betfairs resonsibility to at least match the net stake at BSP when the markets are sorted out?
ShaunWhite

gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:35 pm
If I place a Back bet and then further down I place my net stake and TAKE SP on Betangel, this is different to Taking SP on the Betfair Website. What I am wondering to saved a few people next time out If and when Betfair goes down if we take this extra step and take sp on the website would it then be Betfairs resonsibility to at least match the net stake at BSP when the markets are sorted out?
Yes that's something people do, sometimes by way of automaton which modifies the persistence of unmatched bets.
ShaunWhite

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 am
gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:35 pm
Yes that's something people do, sometimes by way of automaton which modifies the persistence of unmatched bets.
I misread your posting, setting an unmatched bet to take sp on the site is exactly the same as setting it in BA.
Euler

I've seen a couple of wobbles in the last half hour. Max stress is 3pm so keep an eye open.

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”