Need software than can automatically place bets

Jayd123

I'm using a betting software for matched betting. I'm wanting to know of there is a software or bot that I can use to find any match I'm the bookies and exchange I'm using, with the odds I'm looking for and to be able to go directly to the match and without having to search for the match manually.

Or preferably A piece of software that can place the bets for me if I ask it to, to save having to do it manually as I very often can't find the exact match that I've found In the oddsmatcher amd it won't send me directly to the match and it'll save time not having to do it manually.

Can anyone recommend a software where I can do this or something where i can filter the options, like what odss I'm wanting, what kind of match I'm Looking for and ask it to find the match and automatically place the bets?
jimibt

Jay - it's probably just me, but i find the description here a bit hard to follow. if i could make a humble suggestion, maybe it would be better to list your requirements using bullet points that describe exactly what you're after. typically, if this were me, i would be tempted to do something along these lines:

I'm looking for:

1. A bot or software that can link between to platforms - namely bookie A and exchange A
2. I'm looking to target the over 2.5 goals markets
3. I'd like the bot to place two sets of trades for me, one with Bookie A and one with Excahnge A
4. The criterria for matching these bets are detailed below in a more detailed paragraph

Further Detail
bets placed bla bla when odds x,y and z. only in 2nd half if home team winnning..

etc....

I think then, you'll find that you'll engage the imaginations and get a bit more info.
Derek27

I think you've made it crystal clear that you don't want to do anything and want everything done for you, by software or someone you hire. You could easily do an internet search for "matched betting software" and see what software's available but you don't even want to do that!

It would actually have been quicker than to type out the above post!

One piece of advice I would give you is that if you get into matched betting and arbing, you could make one or two grand only to find all your betting accounts restricted by the bookies, so the amount you make would be very limited. If you were paying me to do it for you I would probably want 80% of the profits since I'm doing all the work, so you need to consider if it's really worthwhile for you.
Derek27

jimibt wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:02 pm
Jay - it's probably just me, but i find the description here a bit hard to follow. if i could make a humble suggestion, maybe it would be better to list your requirements using bullet points that describe exactly what you're after. typically, if this were me, i would be tempted to do something along these lines:

I'm looking for:

1. A bot or software that can link between to platforms - namely bookie A and exchange A
3. I'd like the bot to place two sets of trades for me, one with Bookie A and one with Excahnge A
4. The criterria for matching these bets are detailed below in a more detailed paragraph

Further Detail
bets placed bla bla when odds x,y and z. only in 2nd half if home team winnning..

etc....

I think then, you'll find that you'll engage the imaginations and get a bit more info.
He already explained on his other thread that he doesn't have a clue what he's looking for, he just wants to make money and pay somebody else to do it for him!!!
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:04 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:02 pm

I'm looking for:

Further Detail

etc....

He already explained on his other thread that he doesn't have a clue what he's looking for, he just wants to make money and pay somebody else to do it for him!!!
gotcha - wish i'd thought of that cunnning plan, seems so obvious now!! - lol
JTEDL

Don't think there is any matched betting software that actually places bets at bookies and lays off at the exchange, just the paid for sites that have an 'oddsmatcher' which shows best matches, but these can be delayed and have changed anyway by the time you go to place a bet.
Derek27

I think there is some software out there that automatically finds arbs and matched betting opportunities and automatically alerts you to them, all the hard work is done, but it does involve manually placing the bets as bookies don't have APIs. The OP wants to avoid the chore of placing a bet!

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”